Is Andrew Schulz trolling or does he have a point?

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Who is we? I don't know. Whose in here getting offended. Rap music doesn't exist in a vacuum Mr. Obtuse. There exist a culture that does have real world consequences for real people and I'm not comparing rap to pedophilia. Problematic lyrics and the culture it is derived from and influences can stand alone in its evil.
Didn't Rick Ross rap about drugging women? Y'all been rapping about smacking hos killing other black men etc. @PhonZhi But you want to get all moral now about pedophillia?
Oh Really? :mjgrin:

if you gonna use a flimsy ass argument you could at least be consistent.

you do realize that generalizing an entire genre of music is incredibly idiotic right? kinda like caping for somebody who's caping for pedophillia. if you're not comparing the two why would you even need to bring up rap when talking about pedophillia because they aren't related at all. you're doing the same thing as that racist that the thread is about.

EDIT: so it's been a couple hours now. are you gonna respond or did you give up? :mjgrin:

Last edited:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
The white people who run those labels purposely choose ignorant rappers to promote who bash both black women and black men both of which I care about.

Andrew purposely defends the system that keeps black men and women oppressed.

Basically you only care about yourself and not black people.

Quick question you think any record label could ever entice inner city Arab boys to say shyt about their religion and culture?

Anyway all this is beside the point. Pedophila is worse than rap lyrics but rap lyrics are still bad. Just because rap lyrics aren't pedophilia doesn't suddenly make them the sermon on the mount either. and for the record Milo the pedo seems to be paying the price for his words. Rappers are glorified for theirs.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he's went full clown.

i used to be able to tolerate him, i been around a few people like him but he's unbearable now. he's pretty much took on the i'll be a contrarian and always speak for the other side of the argument full time now along with trying to start the most stupid debates.

wouldn't be surprised if Charlamanges encouraging him and trying to do for him what he does Tomi.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
fukk him

he has a point tho...he also forgets Quavo says dyke in the song and the whole Makonnen drama...odd to see them with her after those 2 things...

but yeah fukk shulz

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Oh so now what rappers say is real. But when you was caping for young thugs gay antics it was just trolling and entertainment.

Migos listeners aren't running round believing they are really killers and drug dealers. People who listen to that fruit cup milo agree with him and his line of thinking or they wouldn't be following him. I can go dance to a migo song and not even listen to what they are saying.

You clearly have me confused, I've never claimed thug was trolling or just entertainment, I actually disagree with people who claim he was doing gay antics.

:francis:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Funny how rap is considered so vile and disgusting but is used as the standard for how politicans should behave. They clearly serve different functions in life. Just like schultz is a comedian who cracked jokes about giving Jesus a blowjob and sticking ones penis into the stigmata holes of course if an executive or politician did the same it would be the end of their career. Maybe we should urge hollywood to not employ him

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The difference is the topic matter and the people who are saying it. Different people are held to different standards.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's a cac the fukk you think?
196157.gif

I've always wondered,where this is from?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Quick question you think any record label could ever entice inner city Arab boys to say shyt about their religion and culture?

Anyway all this is beside the point. Pedophila is worse than rap lyrics but rap lyrics are still bad. Just because rap lyrics aren't pedophilia doesn't suddenly make them the sermon on the mount either. and for the record Milo the pedo seems to be paying the price for his words. Rappers are glorified for theirs.
Yes people with money can influence any group just like Arab boys in Islam areas are raised to beat their wives.

I never denied that rap is bad. I've been going against self destructive rap for ages.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You clearly have me confused, I've never claimed thug was trolling or just entertainment, I actually disagree with people who claim he was doing gay antics.

:francis:
I know exactly the idiotic rederic you spew on this board. I don't know why anybody takes anything you say serious.