Is Andrew Schulz trolling or does he have a point?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And rap is misogynistic and don't want to be called out especially by white people particularly white men. How dare they tell black men they can't hate black women.
White men are the ones who run the labels that produce those type of misogynistic music. In fact a lot of those rappers hate all black people just like the white men who pay them. When they talk about killing nikkas they aren't only referring to black women

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
bytch and hoe is for all women...

When I bytch, hoe, slut, skank, thot...I am talking about women in general...

When I say bytch in a casual conversation...it can be anything...sometimes it's even dudes I am talking about...or it could be the bytch in front me I call a bytch and we just joking around...or its a bytch that I hate that pissed me off

The Weeknd sing about bytches and hoes and have nothing but White women in his music videos...I don't even think he like Black women...nikka probably ain't even dated one...

Rappers and Hip Hop inspired artists aren't talking about Black women, they talking about Women in general...

Black women kill me with this shyt...

First they don't wanna be objectified...then they think everything is about them...then when they aren't included...they wanna be included...

Black men ain't thinking about Black women 24/7....

So let me get this straight- rap Hates all women equally? That makes things much better than.

Real talk if you were really talking about all women i.e. White women rap music would have gone the way of the doo doo bird.

Rap music is the sound track for black male culture black male culture has always upheld other women particularly white womem above black women. It makes no sense for you now to say rap was talking about all women.

Just accept that Andrew Shultz is using rap hatred of black women against you, look at all these hit dogs hollering in the comments

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
White men are the ones who run the labels that produce those type of misogynistic music. In fact a lot of those rappers hate all black people just like the white men who pay them. When they talk about killing nikkas they aren't only referring to black women

The white man made me do it!

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Rap is misogynistic and so is your president go figure

Just because you call a woman a bytch or a hoe or a thot does not mean you hate all women

Stop caping for the pedo by trying to bring black men in this discussion

fukkin hoes and calling women bytches be they black or white does not equate to pedophilia

Empress kali in here deflecting away from the white pedo advocate by blaming black men

Empress kali is a bedwench
Andrew schuktz is racist
And the rest of you are c00ns if you are caping for a pedo and blaming rappers for pedos being pedos

American culture is when in doubt blame the black man

freetroit

Banned
Daps
You all are hell bent on making another false equivalency

That calling a bytch a bytch means you hate all women

I argue that black men can in fact love bytches even if they are white bytches

They still bytches

But some of us love bytches and hoes and thots

But we are calling them what they are

Larsa pippen is a bytch a hoe a thot and a metaphor and she is white

Future is shytting on that white bytch all over his new album

Larsa pippen is a thot hoe

See how that works

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Rap is misogynistic and so is your president go figure

Just because you call a woman a bytch or a hoe or a thot does not mean you hate all women

Stop caping for the pedo by trying to bring black men in this discussion

fukkin hoes and calling women bytches be they black or white does not equate to pedophilia

Empress kali in here deflecting away from the white pedo advocate by blaming black men

Empress kali is a bedwench
Andrew schuktz is racist
And the rest of you are c00ns if you are caping for a pedo and blaming rappers for pedos being pedos

American culture is when in doubt blame the black man

Bedwenches are infinitely more superior to homosexual pedos and misogynistic violent rappers... and those who throw their capes on for either of them.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Bedwenches are infinitely more superior to homosexual pedos and misogynistic violent rappers... and those who throw their capes on for either of them.

Ok bedwench but how superior can you be if you in here caping for cac pedos and deflecting onto black rappers

You support pedos you are worse than a bedwench

You are a pedo defending bedwench at that

Foh