Is Andrew Schulz trolling or does he have a point?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight- rap Hates all women equally? That makes things much better than.

Real talk if you were really talking about all women i.e. White women rap music would have gone the way of the doo doo bird.

Rap music is the sound track for black male culture black male culture has always upheld other women particularly white womem above black women. It makes no sense for you now to say rap was talking about all women.

Just accept that Andrew Shultz is using rap hatred of black women against you, look at all these hit dogs hollering in the comments
sit yo dumb ass down somewhere. You have no clue what the fukk you're attempting to talk about.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I thought rappers were talking about real life too, isn't that the point of them incessantly proclaiming how "real" they are?

:patrice:
Oh so now what rappers say is real. But when you was caping for young thugs gay antics it was just trolling and entertainment.

Migos listeners aren't running round believing they are really killers and drug dealers. People who listen to that fruit cup milo agree with him and his line of thinking or they wouldn't be following him. I can go dance to a migo song and not even listen to what they are saying.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Ok bedwench but how superior can you be if you in here caping for cac pedos and deflecting onto black rappers

You support pedos you are worse than a bedwench

You are a pedo defending bedwench at that

Foh

I didn't bring up black rappers Andrew did then the capes started flying for them for reasons that are beyond me. Like a damn kennel hear with all the hollering.

So the appropriate response would have been "while rap music is very problematic and it's most extreme forms should be condemned it doesn't detract from the issue of advocating pedophila."

The inappropriate response would have been "white men do it too."

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I talked about both rappers and the white men who pay them.

Sounds like me talking about white men offended you

I'm going to be honest, as a black woman a lot of rap music has been little more than hate speech against me. It would be faux rage for me to get sanctimonious about a British homo pedophile. I'm not his target (literally)

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I'm going to be honest, as a black woman a lot of rap music has been little more than hate speech against me. It would be faux rage for me to get sanctimonious about a British homo pedophile. I'm not his target (literally)

But your son is his target

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
His point is to support the raping of underage children. Especially if he's trying to compare that to a Migos verse.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Didn't Rick Ross rap about drugging women? Y'all been rapping about smacking hos killing other black men etc. @PhonZhi But you want to get all moral now about pedophillia?
first off who is yall? :hhh:I aint never rapped about anything misogynistic, Idk why you pulling shyt our your ass. and I don't give a fukk about Ross either.

if you think rap lyrics you aren't being forced to listen to is comparable to having sex with children you've got a serious problem. stop reaching.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
first off who is yall? :hhh:I aint never rapped about anything misogynistic, Idk why you pulling shyt our your ass. and I don't give a fukk about Ross either.

if you think rap lyrics you aren't being forced to listen to is comparable to having sex with children you've got a serious problem. stop reaching.
Muthafukkas are actually trying to compare rap lyrics to fukking sexual crimes against kids. Somebody need their hard drives investigated.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps

Who is we? I don't know. Whose in here getting offended. Rap music doesn't exist in a vacuum Mr. Obtuse. There exist a culture that does have real world consequences for real people and I'm not comparing rap to pedophilia. Problematic lyrics and the culture it is derived from and influences can stand alone in its evil.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The white people who run those labels purposely choose ignorant rappers to promote who bash both black women and black men both of which I care about.

Andrew purposely defends the system that keeps black men and women oppressed.

Basically you only care about yourself and not black people.