Is Andrew Schulz trolling or does he have a point?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Comparing Migos to motherfukking Coulter and Milo :dead:, a fukking rap troupe in contrast with supposed serious political commentators/journalists....and people wonder why America has a fukking reality TV star as their president; idiots really have severe difficulties in discerning between entertainment and politics.

This isn't even worthy of any serious rebuttal honestly. The mental gymnastics these people have to do just so you can justify their horseshyt ideologies is getting sad now.

fukk Shulz and his bullshyt "reverse racism" agenda, and fukk Charlemagne's dumbass for giving him a platform.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
No he doesn't have a point. Rap lyrics aren't about all women. bytches-hoes/thots do exist.

That's the lie been told to black women for about four decades now. We all know rap make black womens nickname bytch and ho and now thot. shyt even in casual conversation a bytch and ho is interchangeable with (black) women. The only reason y'all Crying foul now is because the big bad white man is putting you on blast.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
What point? We hold entertainers to the same esteem as we hold political figures? Does he critique rock and roll bands that talk about fukking bytches and snorting coke, Andrew's looking real funny in the light. It's hard for

me to say he's racist, but it ain't looking right. :mjpls:

Oh please stop. What rock bands is talking about ducking bytches and snorting coke? Hold this L.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Can't stand his voice, his opinions, his laugh etc. Imagine having to work with this guy? Charlemagne is a c00n for working with such trash on a daily basis and laughing at his corny dikk jokes & racist comments

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
That's the lie been told to black women for about four decades now. We all know rap make black womens nickname bytch and ho and now thot. shyt even in casual conversation a bytch and ho is interchangeable with (black) women. The only reason y'all Crying foul now is because the big bad white man is putting you on blast.

bytch and hoe is for all women...

When I bytch, hoe, slut, skank, thot...I am talking about women in general...

When I say bytch in a casual conversation...it can be anything...sometimes it's even dudes I am talking about...or it could be the bytch in front me I call a bytch and we just joking around...or its a bytch that I hate that pissed me off

The Weeknd sing about bytches and hoes and have nothing but White women in his music videos...I don't even think he like Black women...nikka probably ain't even dated one...

Rappers and Hip Hop inspired artists aren't talking about Black women, they talking about Women in general...

Black women kill me with this shyt...

First they don't wanna be objectified...then they think everything is about them...then when they aren't included...they wanna be included...

Black men ain't thinking about Black women 24/7....

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
he has absolutely no point whatsoever and he's a fukking fakkit

moment I first saw his dumbass on guy code I got bad vibes from him. and he corny as fukk :hhh:

dude really out here comparing Migos to some dude that capes for pedophiles :hhh:

Didn't Rick Ross rap about drugging women? Y'all been rapping about smacking hos killing other black men etc. @PhonZhi But you want to get all moral now about pedophillia?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Oh please stop. What rock bands is talking about ducking bytches and snorting coke? Hold this L.

That's just scratching the surface, these white boys be talking about mass murdering people and raping women..

listen to any heavy metal, punk rock is more in line with snorting coke and fukking bytches :mjpls:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
By this cacs logic the actors who play in movies with violence should not be given interviews either

What a stupid cac

Comparing a real life pedo to violent movies and saying they are equal

So is he saying that milo is just an entertainer/rapper that raps about raping ki d's and its not a big deal

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
by his logic. if a rnb singer makes a song about killing her cheating husband and his mistress it should be ok for a person in public office to promote violence and say they will kill their cheating husband and mistress :jbhmm:

i want this andrew cac to call out misogynistic hollywood writers who make women get naked on hbo shows. or the writers who create violent scenes in movies. but he wont do that cus most of those writers are cacs like him.

lord forbid a rapper call a low down promiscuous woman a hoe or a bytch
"fukking on YO bytch she a thot thot"
implying she's cheating on her man. which would make her a bytch & a hoe (thot) by social standards :jbhmm:

stop coming for hiphop with this shyt.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
You must never listen to those genres if you gotta ask that.

Andrew Schulz is a racist who doesn't want to be called racist

And rap is misogynistic and don't want to be called out especially by white people particularly white men. How dare they tell black men they can't hate black women.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
That's just scratching the surface, these white boys be talking about mass murdering people and raping women..

listen to any heavy metal, punk rock is more in line with snorting coke and fukking bytches :mjpls:

But but but bbbbbb.....