Is Andrew Schulz trolling or does he have a point?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
im not that involved to debate with you about this dumb shyt nikkas...:hubie:

that cac Andrew is a dikkhead for comparing a pedo to rappers... :scust:

If Milo is a pedo, the Migos are drug dealing murderers.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I don't read it as him having disdain for the Migos, he's just pointing out the select outrage that people in here are trying explain away but making the absurd distinction that Migo's problematic lyrics are merely entertainment.

But I think they have a point. Artistic freedom allows you talk on many topics that you wouldn't be able as a politician or people in other fields. Artists in different genres from R&B, to 1960s pop, Rock have all touched on controversial topics like drugs and promiscuity. I don't particularly care for Migos' raps to be honest but I don't think they should be banned from Ellen. An equivalent woul've been to find a pro-black version of Milo and ask why he's being given a platform but he can't do that because they're not given a platform.

Also, whatever the merits of his argument it's telling that he chose THIS opportunity to bring up Migos. He's upset Milo is being ostracised and picked up the Migos as a shield.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But I think they have a point. Artistic freedom allows you talk on many topics that you wouldn't be able as a politician or people in other fields. Artists in different genres from R&B, to 1960s pop, Rock have all touched on controversial topics like drugs and promiscuity. I don't particularly care for Migos' raps to be honest but I don't think they should be banned from Ellen. An equivalent woul've been to find a pro-black version of Milo and ask why he's being given a platform but he can't do that because they're not given a platform.

Also, whatever the merits of his argument it's telling that he chose THIS opportunity to bring up Migos. He's upset Milo is being ostracised and picked up the Migos as a shield.

he's upset because he believes that this a case of selective outrage because what Milo said regarding adult/child relationships is out of bounds and music praising and promoting drugs, violence, and guns isn't out of bounds as it's "just entertainment".

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
If Milo is a pedo, the Migos are drug dealing murderers.
nikka what?:hhh: so you defending a pedo? :dwillhuh:

7fO1jvb.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
he's upset because he believes that this a case of selective outrage because what Milo said regarding adult/child relationships is out of bounds and music praising and promoting drugs, violence, and guns isn't out of bounds as it's "just entertainment".
:mjlol: at this c00n on a one man crusade to ride/die for this racist cracker and his bullshyt deflection.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
He has a point but he shouldn't be the one saying this and he really went to the extreme comparing them to Coulter and Milo :snoop:
No he doesn't have a point. He is drawing parallels between unrelated Shyte.

If a rockstar said "fukking on your bytch she a thot thot" nobody would care, just like they don't care when a rapstar says it. They are musicians, they are suppose to push boundaries and say controversial Shyte in lyrics. That would be a proper parallel to draw.

Your politicians, athletes, and business men are not artists obviously, they would be panned for saying the same thing of course.

This dude Schultz has the dumbest arguments that smart dumb nikkahs just gravitate to.:francis:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
This is what happens when yall give these white boys "black passes" and tell them they get a plate at the BBQ and all that other shyt.

These culture vultures act down in their teens and 20s and then when they hit 30 they first Repent their wigger ways, then they RESENT the culture.

He staying on code. Defending a gay pedo apologist troll vs. a black rap group. Knowing its a false equivalency. These cacs aint shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man fukk that...the fukkin President is on tape talking about grabbing bytches in the p*ssy and still got elected. All bets are off. There is nothing to be said about rappers or entertainers or anyone else in light of that fact.

/thread

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Then his post should be condemning Ellen, not the Migos. She's the one with selective outrage. His post was highlighting how the Migos were being rewarded for what they were saying vs Milo and Ann, etc. Ellen is inconsequential in this. This could've been a pic with Stephan Colbert. It still would be a "rewarded with an appearance on (insert major show)" narrative.

Migos aren't political figures...wtf....

Migos aren't determining how your life is ran...

It's not the same...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Milo isn't determining how your life is ran either.

Milo is fascist that is part of the far right and he has a legion of followers that listen to wtf he says....

He is a political figure...political figures have a responsibility to the public...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Milo is fascist that is part of the far right and he has a legion of followers that listen to wtf he says....

He is a political figure...political figures have a responsibility to the public...

The Migos also have a legion of followers that listen to what they say but somehow they have no responsibility to the public because "entertainers".

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
not really.

We just had a megathread right here on the coli with a Black gospel artist (entertainer) who was scheduled to go on Ellen and was canceled after footage surfaced of her condemning gay people. Shultz has a point regarding selective outrage and it would seem that Ellen doesn't mind entertainers that shyt on Black people and promote drugs, guns and violenence but won't let gay bashers through the door.

Ellen DeGeneres: Kim Burrell Will Not Appear on Show After Anti Gay Sermon

I'm no Shultz fan but this time he's right.

:francis:
I forgot about this ... now I have to agree with you and Shutlz :mjcry: