Is being a Dentist the most fraudulent career?

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Everything is a scam breh catch up

Life itself is a scam we livin here for like what? 80 or 90 years max and then die :dahell:

We can't even take any of our shyt with us and while we alive we gotta watch out for diseases and all kinds of other messed up shyt

And the funny thing is non of us asked to be born into this hell hole too

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything is a scam breh catch up

Life itself is a scam we livin here for like what? 80 or 90 years max and then die :dahell:

We can't even take any of our shyt with us and while we alive we gotta watch out for diseases and all kinds of other messed up shyt

And the funny thing is non of us asked to be born into this hell hole too
:picard:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was a dental assistant and hygienist and it's a goat career.
To do people teeth while chill listening to music :wow:
The pay is nice too.
Dentist is a work of art so is being a hygienist.
shyt ain't easy.
fukk around hurt people doing the job if u ain't shyt.
But if ur good the amount of people will blow ur appt list up.
Dental assistant dont do all the work they set the shyt up and help.
What ur talking bout is them dental offices that have mass amount of people going in and out where they ain't shyt and I dont fukk with those for my kids sake.
I watch how it all goes down then i speak up and be hitting them with the :ufdup: cuz they dont know i did this job for 8 years in army.
Half ass checking ur teeth and cleaning and shyt:scust:
Rarely there are mass assistant dental offices that do it right its y I prefer the smaller offices.
Kids go to a mass one but they do it right.
If u know ur shyt u can put them on blast for doing a poor job.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Lol dentists don't even do cleanings.

Qid8wG3.jpg

Where you got ya dentures done at, Breh??? No one BUT the dentist should be doing this shyt incase something goes t*ts up and you need quick thinking experience and someone worth suing.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
This!!!! My wisdom tooth broke one of my other teeth and the nerve was exposed and a piece of the broken tooth would stab it whenever I would bite down on something (literally felt like I was being hit in the face with a bat, I would be out of it for like 10 minutes), when I got it pulled it was hard to numb it since the nerve was exposed but my dentist got it out and I had zero pain afterwards. It took like 2 hours because I could still feel everything so he had to keep giving me shots but eventually the demon tooth was removed and I could enjoy life again. :mjcry:

breh never again will i neglect goin to the dentist. I waited and waited after i cracked a back tooth, ended up abcyssed, shyt swelled up, throbbing pain was like slow torture. Was eatin advil/aspirin like candy. Finally gave in, dentist gave me antibiotics to stop the infection. Then a week later the tooth pulled. Felt like tippin the man cuz that pain is/was unbearable.

I go religiously now, at least 3 times a year lol. Had a root canal done a few months ago, dentist on point, numbed the fukk outta my tooth, didn't feel a thing.

shyt keepin clean teeth too prevents bad breath too

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This thread is foolish. I had the double jaw surgery that changed my life for the better thanks to the recommendation of my dentist. The team of my dentist, orthodontist, and surgeon did a shyt ton of work communicating with each other and making sure everyone was on the same page. If you have perfect teeth and never needed any sort of procedure done be grateful. Don't put them down though.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Dentist are like Pimps and their dental hygienist are like hoes.

The dentist look at a patient and look at the hygienist like "Clean that up for me."
and the hygienist be like "Yes, daddy."

The hygienist does all the work and the dentist comes in, shakes your hand, read's your xrays like anything in your jaw's bone structure has changed since ur last visit. Reinforces everything the hygienist told you "So I see she told you about the plaque buildup and how you need to floss more, she's right." Then the dentist shakes your hand and leaves and the hygienist sets up the next appointment.