Is being a Dentist the most fraudulent career?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:hhh: What is it with our people and the lack of regard for doctors/health? Nothing sharper than a black man with straight pearly whites. I’ve been floss gang, tongue scraper, two cleanings a year for life and never had a cavity. You only get one set of teeth. nikkas in here can’t afford cable, but think they can afford to neglect their teeth their entire lives. You only get one set and most folks can’t afford new ones that won’t have them looking like the evil Matthew Broderick in inspector gadget.
6321835_5_l.jpg

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Qid8wG3.jpg

Where you got ya dentures done at, Breh??? No one BUT the dentist should be doing this shyt incase something goes t*ts up and you need quick thinking experience and someone worth suing.

Breh I've lived 31 yrs. NO DENTIST IS DOING TEETH CLEANINGS.

That's a dental hygienist

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
As a dentist, I know there are some crooked ones out there, but that’s with every profession. Can’t lump us all in one category breh. :francis:

Pay is good especially if you go in business for yourself or specialize. This shyt far from glamorous but is one of the more rewarding professions out here.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Breh I've lived 31 yrs. NO DENTIST IS DOING TEETH CLEANINGS.

That's a dental hygienist

My dentist will do them. After x rays he normally does the actual checking the teeth and scraping any potential plaque/tartar. The hygienist will do the polishing at the end.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
He's right. Dentists don't do cleanings. I've had to get deep cleaning done and the hygienist did everything. The dentist just looks at the x rays, they do the final examination and make sure everything is good. I mean damn, if the dentist does everything, what's the point in having a hygienist? i know a few black dentists and they seem to be doing pretty well. If anyone here is thinking about med school and may not have the grades, dental school may be easier to get into.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
My dentist will do them. After x rays he normally does the actual checking the teeth and scraping any potential plaque/tartar. The hygienist will do the polishing at the end.

polishing? Bruh the hygienist should do all that stuff. X rays, hygienist does that too

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't sleep on dentists. They are there for a reason. Those ads of the toothless smile are real. Don't think it can't happen to you. Keep neglecting your mouth and you might be in one of those ads on your local billboard with "help restore your Kool aid smile" at the top smiling with just gums eating too much gummy bears