Is being a Dentist the most fraudulent career?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dentists and Orthodontists have to deal with a lot of disgusting and intricate procedures outside of the normal cleanings and checkups, they earn their money :yeshrug:.

Even better is the oral surgeon (people who extract wisdom teeth etc), that shyt was expensive as hell - I know that snide mf rich as fukk :wow:

I'll never discount a medical professional (doctors,dentists, even nurses) a lot of the things they deal with are crazy :picard:. CNAs this does not include you :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dentists and Orthodontists have to deal with a lot of disgusting and intricate procedures outside of the normal cleanings and checkups, they earn their money :yeshrug:.

Even better is the oral surgeon (people who extract wisdom teeth etc), that shyt was expensive as hell - I know that snide mf rich as fukk :wow:

I'll never discount a medical professional (doctors,dentists, even nurses) a lot of the things they deal with are crazy :picard:. CNAs this does not include you :mjlol:

Them shyts be on billboards at some no name location to get that shyt in 6 months :mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Breh I've lived 31 yrs. NO DENTIST IS DOING TEETH CLEANINGS.

That's a dental hygienist

It might be bit different (personal) in the Caribbean but I've had my teeth dealt with in both the BVI and the USVI and all the Dentists did the work.

Then again the practices were small and the dentist's are local so I guess the need for a full on assistant isn't really that important when the Dentist doesn't have a heavy workload.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:hhh: What is it with our people and the lack of regard for doctors/health? Nothing sharper than a black man with straight pearly whites. I’ve been floss gang, tongue scraper, two cleanings a year for life and never had a cavity. You only get one set of teeth. nikkas in here can’t afford cable, but think they can afford to neglect their teeth their entire lives. You only get one set and most folks can’t afford new ones that won’t have them looking like the evil Matthew Broderick in inspector gadget.
6321835_5_l.jpg

Your comment is actually the bridge to what this thread should have really been about. People like you (and me) who are in the top percentile for teeth, we get the cold shoulder from the dentist because they don't have to do much other than say "hi" and fake read some charts and x-rays, we're just dealing with the hygienist and the dental assistant most of the time for the routine stuff. However we paying the same premiums as the folks thats in here with these horror stories justifying why Dentists are important. Hence the prevailing thought that Dentists are scammers. :manny: It's all about perspective.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

When my patients had that yuck mouth I ready to dive in :dame:fix their mouth have them leave like :banderas: cuz they feel so fresh and so clean

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Tooth pain is by far the most painful shyt I have ever experienced. A dentist is a godsend.

breh when i had that absyssed tooth that shyt was some torture. My mouth swelled so much, I was poppin advil/aspirin, drowning it in orajel, didn't matter, shyt had me in cold sweats. Just constant painful throbbing.

When the dentist gave me the antibiotics for a week, literally the first pill it basically popped the swelling in my gums. Like instant relief, felt like I could live again. I was shook when it was time to pull the cracked tooth (couldn't save it cuz my dumbass waited too long) but he numbed the shyt outta it plus laughing gas. Only thing I felt was pressure, no pain at all while he's literally breaking my tooth and pulling out pieces:mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
breh when i had that absyssed tooth that shyt was some torture. My mouth swelled so much, I was poppin advil/aspirin, drowning it in orajel, didn't matter, shyt had me in cold sweats. Just constant painful throbbing.

When the dentist gave me the antibiotics for a week, literally the first pill it basically popped the swelling in my gums. Like instant relief, felt like I could live again. I was shook when it was time to pull the cracked tooth (couldn't save it cuz my dumbass waited too long) but he numbed the shyt outta it plus laughing gas. Only thing I felt was pressure, no pain at all while he's literally breaking my tooth and pulling out pieces:mjlol:
:scust:You kiss your mom with that mouth breh?:russ: