Is being a Dentist the most fraudulent career?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
100K salary for just to brush someones teeth twice year? This is a scam, I know one when I see it. Got assistants doing all the prep work too.

And they don't even give you a bill. They just take your insurance and say will take care of the rest. What?!?! :dwillhuh:

If I don't have any cavities, this shyt should be free.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
A good dentist is a god send.

If you ever have to get a root canal or tooth pull that’s when you get why they make bread.

Anytime you cutting nerve ending and pulling out stuff from people’s body you should get paid well

I had a wisdom tooth pulled before . Dentist was a complete a$$hole :usure: I could have done the exact thing he did if I could have numbed myself .

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
A good dentist is a god send.

If you ever have to get a root canal or tooth pull that’s when you get why they make bread.

Anytime you cutting nerve ending and pulling out stuff from people’s body you should get paid well

This!!!! My wisdom tooth broke one of my other teeth and the nerve was exposed and a piece of the broken tooth would stab it whenever I would bite down on something (literally felt like I was being hit in the face with a bat, I would be out of it for like 10 minutes), when I got it pulled it was hard to numb it since the nerve was exposed but my dentist got it out and I had zero pain afterwards. It took like 2 hours because I could still feel everything so he had to keep giving me shots but eventually the demon tooth was removed and I could enjoy life again. :mjcry:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
100K salary for just to brush someones teeth twice year? This is a scam, I know one when I see it. Got assistants doing all the prep work too.

And they don't even give you a bill. They just take your insurance and say will take care of the rest. What?!?! :dwillhuh:

If I don't have any cavities, this shyt should be free.

Chiropractor

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This!!!! My wisdom tooth broke one of my other teeth and the nerve was exposed and a piece of the broken tooth would stab it whenever I would bite down on something (literally felt like I was being hit in the face with a bat, I would be out of it for like 10 minutes), when I got it pulled it was hard to numb it since the nerve was exposed but my dentist got it out and I had zero pain afterwards. It took like 2 hours because I could still feel everything so he had to keep giving me shots but eventually the demon tooth was removed and I could enjoy life again. :mjcry:

:damn:that sounds like hell. I'd had terrible toothaches where I almost was to the point of pain where pulling it out myself felt like it might be the best option:mjcry:

I also have chipped molar now that hurts a little here and there with pressure but probably could crumble any day, you are making me want to set an appointment asap.