• Yes she a gatdamn lie all for album sales and tidal streams

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No she got receipts of Jay telling her to move to the left

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Who knows but just like Ushers "I'm having a baby by a woman I barely know" in Confessions (which wasn't about him) people are going to eat up the shyt regardless.

All I know is just about every time Bey drop and album they play up some "relationship" issues. I actually believed that one time after one of her tours they said they were divorcing for sure after the tour and here we are and they still together :yeshrug:. Just like Will and Jada always divorce talk and cheating with white women rumors, problems but they still together.

I personally think it's just songs that aren't 100% about her life just like Usher Confessions album (which was his best selling). What is going to get more talk and interest from some black women and yes some black men then dropping a line about cheating with a Becky :heh:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
a4.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I find the whole thing kinda sad, playing off folks naivety to make sales. The worst part is even if there is a positive message in the album, it will be drowned out and replaced with "fukk nikkas, I want freedom and money!" Just in time for the summertime.

Daps
The thing is only relatively recently in the world of RnB has it fell under the wing of hip hop. And now a lot of hip hop fans are RnB fans and visa versa, so since people are used to rap personas being so closely tied with the person rapping them, they arent used to how it is in most other singing genres like RnB where the singer doesn't necessarily ever represent themself on a track. Especially since this is tied to Jay they are really in the hip hop mindset that everything said on the song must be true, but Beyonce and countless other singers have been rapping about fake situations and characters since their career started.