Is Beyonce a gatdamn liar or are the rumors true

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by Cali_livin, Apr 24, 2016.

?

Are the rumors ducktales or verifiable with receipts

1. Yes she a gatdamn lie all for album sales and tidal streams

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No she got receipts of Jay telling her to move to the left

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Arithmetic

Arithmetic Veteran Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225865.00

Are we being played for profits and new tidal account memberships:jbhmm:

2. Timeis$

Timeis$ Banned

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

Who knows but just like Ushers "I'm having a baby by a woman I barely know" in Confessions (which wasn't about him) people are going to eat up the shyt regardless.

All I know is just about every time Bey drop and album they play up some "relationship" issues. I actually believed that one time after one of her tours they said they were divorcing for sure after the tour and here we are and they still together :yeshrug:. Just like Will and Jada always divorce talk and cheating with white women rumors, problems but they still together.

I personally think it's just songs that aren't 100% about her life just like Usher Confessions album (which was his best selling). What is going to get more talk and interest from some black women and yes some black men then dropping a line about cheating with a Becky :heh:

BiggWebb79 and Cali_livin dapped this.
  3. California Burrito

California Burrito Slangin' Chorizo

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    619, CA
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

[​IMG]

mr x dapped this.
  4. Afro

Afro Student of life Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

I find the whole thing kinda sad, playing off folks naivety to make sales. The worst part is even if there is a positive message in the album, it will be drowned out and replaced with "fukk nikkas, I want freedom and money!" Just in time for the summertime.

JACK! and tuckdog dapped this.
  5. Reebok Jones

Reebok Jones Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

The thing is only relatively recently in the world of RnB has it fell under the wing of hip hop. And now a lot of hip hop fans are RnB fans and visa versa, so since people are used to rap personas being so closely tied with the person rapping them, they arent used to how it is in most other singing genres like RnB where the singer doesn't necessarily ever represent themself on a track. Especially since this is tied to Jay they are really in the hip hop mindset that everything said on the song must be true, but Beyonce and countless other singers have been rapping about fake situations and characters since their career started.

Afro dapped this.