Is Drake the new Ja Rule?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Muppet face’s last response was trash. It’s over for the tough guy general/war vet bs he’s been talking.

IMG-7649.jpg

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
And this nxgga still hanging in there :mindblown:

If Kenny thots would be just a LITTLE objective, they would admit that they never expected Drake to be this resilient and be willing to put up a real fight. That in itself is blowing my mind.
Why you acting like Drake is writing his own shyt?

Of course Drake is still in this. He getting help.

Yall talking about 20 v 1 like Drake by himself.

That nikka got a team behind him in that studio, he is not alone.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think so

Ja was making songs for bytches and when 50 dropped, nikkas hated Ja for whatever reason and rode with 50 despite Ja having real life cards to pull with dude

Ja and 50 was bigger than rap at the time tho though. 50 won but NY hiphop hasn't been the same since.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I just listened to his new diss track & it seems breh has tapped out.

I was never a fan but I like some of his popular tunes. But I never believe I will see a day when his monstrous ego & star power would get crushed. What happened to all his Jewish connection in the music industry/media & his crazy stans? How were they not able to spin this?

Been a K.Dot fan since he was Jay Rock’s backup dancer but after this, he’s up there in my Mt. Rushmore with Pac, Nas & The Lox.

Send Drake to Ghana like Ja Rule - the Jewish cac is done. His career is dun out here.
fukk no. Without Drake the music scene would be dry as hell… yall know damn well yall ain’t listening to Kendrick on the regular. His sleepy ass albums and songs.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Hip hop been gone for a long time

If this was the late 80s, 90s early 2000s then drake would have been up outta here, because other real rappers would have got him out of here

This new era, especially being a more pop rap audience and not real hip hop audience, they will enjoy the beef for a minute, but they will be back on drake when he dropped a singing record..

He needs to stick to the singing drake leave the wannabe hard/tough act alone…

Yeah yeah u can beat up on the meek mills type goofies, but leave the pusha T and Kendrick guys alone

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Saying Kendrick was Jay Rock’s backup dancer is diabolical.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
OP had to bring this take here cause he knew he'd be killed in the booth for this one