Is Ghanaian food the best food in Africa?

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
This must be South African/Southern African. That whole region Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana, Zambia eat the same type food

Mostly Mealie Meal (Pap) and Beef, very nice but they aint in the same league with them West Africans!

pap.jpg
Why you lying breh?
98116712.JPG
mngqusho1.jpg
67809f9f-2e9c-47bb-9278-3477a9a96e28.jpg
p32_Beerf-Stewweb.jpg
fun-things-to-do-in-kwazulu-natalfrom-durban-to-port-edward-2.jpg

:umad:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Why you lying breh?
98116712.JPG
mngqusho1.jpg
67809f9f-2e9c-47bb-9278-3477a9a96e28.jpg
p32_Beerf-Stewweb.jpg
fun-things-to-do-in-kwazulu-natalfrom-durban-to-port-edward-2.jpg

:umad:

Nikka i lived in SA, visited all them neighboring countries. Dont get me wrong SA food good and all, but aint no variety as compared to West African cuisine

SA food all about Pap/Bread + Beef/Chicken and thats it!

get off ya ass and try out some of that Senegalese/Liberian food. come back here and say am lying again bytch nikka

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Nikka i lived in SA, visited all them neighboring countries. Dont get me wrong SA food good and all, but aint no variety as compared to West African cuisine

get off ya ass and try out some of that Senegalese/Liberian food. come back here and say am lying again bytch nikka

:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:
clearly youy didnt do much during your time there. Like I said in my previous post on this thread, you gotta go to black rural areas to experience REAL South African food. You think living in big cities and going to these 'African fast food' places is all thats needed to experience SA food?? You lawst breh :mjlol:

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa

You getting angry over food breh? You really lost.:mjlol:

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
IDK...Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger got some good food too. Burkina Faso's poulet à l'ail...I love that dish.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Those my shyts right here :ohlawd:
Tho being Haitian I'm more used to the Haitian version but I've had both Ivorian, Ghanaian and Nigerian versions and the Ghanaian one was dope. I could be biased because I had it more recently (May) but :manny:
What haitian dish are you referring to?