Is Ghanaian food the best food in Africa?

Daps
Hell no!

I’d like to hear what foods you like. And state where you’re (and family) from too as based on what you grew up eating your palette will not appreciate certain foods.

For example a lot of New Yorkers like to brag about New York Chinese food but what they don’t realize is they are used to shytty Chinese fast-food and not actual Chinese food that most Chinese would eat themselves.

The Chinese food industry just figured out what Americans like to eat (greasy stuff like fried rice, fried chicken wings and sweet meats, etc) and just found what they have in their cuisine that fits that and exploited that aspect of it. Go to real Chinese restaurant and you will rarely find the trash they sell at the corner spots selling greasy fried chicken and fried rice 24/7 like they do in NY
They should call the cuisine Chinese-American/Americanised Chinese cuisine.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They should call the cuisine Chinese-American/Americanised Chinese cuisine.

Exactly!!!

They think they are fooling people but I always tell people you will hardly ever find actual Chinese people in these greasy spots eating that food. Just look around when you’re there and find me a Chinese family eating the same shyt you’re eating. But they know what people here like do they exploit it.

Last edited:
Daps
Exactly!!!

They think they are going people but I always tell people you will hardly ever find actual Chinese people in these greasy spots eating that food. Just look around when you’re there and find me a Chinese family eating the same shyt you’re eating. But they know what people here like do they exploit it.
There's a saying: Only go to/order from Chinese restaurants where ethnic Chinese people eat/order from.

The same can be applied to any other ethnic group/nationality.