Is Instagram warping my perception of women & female promiscuity?

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
I do fairly well with women so this isn’t an incel women bashing thread, I’m just curious are women becoming more promiscuous or more open to sexually objectifying themselves because Instagram and social media has maximized female hypergamy? It seems as if every women is casually posting sexually lascivious pictures

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The booty in every other post is stimulating

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll dudes are funny. You follow chicks who just show ass all day and then complain about it. I followed a few girls but mostly comedians and artsy stuff. Seeing the few women I follow asses daily got disturbing so I stopped following them. I just don't wanna look at ass all day. It didn't feel healthy and I think a lot of people feel the same way...so stop.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ya'll dudes are funny. You follow chicks who just show ass all day and then complain about it. I followed a few girls but mostly comedians and artsy stuff. Seeing the few women I follow asses daily got disturbing so I stopped following them. I just don't wanna look at ass all day. It didn't feel healthy and I think a lot of people feel the same way...so stop.

Right, they follow a bunch of IG hoes then be like “are all women hoes because of Instagram”. I follow women that paint, women that dance, women that sing, women that cook, women that do photography etc. So I don’t see ass all over my IG feed all day. Lmao these dudes are weirdos man.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I have two IG account strictly for these reasons. One for business the other for hoenonsense.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
I’m not complaining I love the aesthetics of the female anatomy lol but even female Instagram comedians be thirst trapping, even bytches that be drawing & painting be painting in they panties lol I follow a diverse group of people & pages on Instagram so im not just following hoes, I’m just saying thotting & thirst trapping seems a bit more ubiquitous than I remember

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I’m not complaining I love the aesthetics of the female anatomy lol but even female Instagram comedians be thirst trapping, even bytches that be drawing & painting be painting in they panties lol I follow a diverse group of people & pages on Instagram so im not just following hoes, I’m just saying thotting & thirst trapping seems a bit more ubiquitous than I remember
I seen that shyt too like
:martin:
Have me out here on some

"I thought you were different?":youngsabo:

But women like attention and sometimes folks want to see if they can get attention from means other than their art.

But the artists be looking nice in their element, seen some woman in person painting topless and was :ehh: