Is Instagram warping my perception of women & female promiscuity?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Right, they follow a bunch of IG hoes then be like “are all women hoes because of Instagram”. I follow women that paint, women that dance, women that sing, women that cook, women that do photography etc. So I don’t see ass all over my IG feed all day. Lmao these dudes are weirdos man.

Drop them IG links

I love artsy women :wow:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I do fairly well with women so this isn’t an incel women bashing thread, I’m just curious are women becoming more promiscuous or more open to sexually objectifying themselves because Instagram and social media has maximized female hypergamy? It seems as if every women is casually posting sexually lascivious pictures
You have a pic of a half naked woman in your avatar. Why don't you tell us?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Yes...millennials have less sex than the previous generation...

:yeshrug: Just because you see more sexually explicit content doesn't mean people are actually having sex...

Baby Boomers and Gen Xers were fukking a lot...:yeshrug:

Millennials are having less sex than any generation in 60 years. Here’s why it matters.

I spent most of yesterday morning mulling over Tara Bahrampour's article in the Washington Post headlined "'There isn't really anything magical about it': Why more millennials are avoiding sex." The crux of her argument relates to a new study in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior that finds younger millennials (i.e. those born in the 1990s) more than twice as likely to be sexually inactive in their early 20s as Gen Xers were. Compared with baby boomers, millennials look like nuns and priests.

The proffered reasons for millennial abstinence? A culture of overwork and an obsession with career status, a fear of becoming emotionally involved and losing control, an online-dating milieu that privileges physical appearance above all, anxieties surrounding consent, and an uptick in the use of libido-busting antidepressants.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nah

But I will say I used to find artsy chicks with swag more attractive but now I'm all about the baddies... even though that shyt ignorant.
Some of them artsy black chicks are unbearable...it depends on if she has majority white friends,inner circle...

Broads be too damn goofy and lowkey arrogant because they listen to some band no one has ever heard of.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Drop them IG links

I love artsy women :wow:

These are just a few. I follow a ton of people lol. Your “IG experience” depends solely on what you choose to follow. I see nothing but turtles, inspirational/self help videos, cooking, painting, dancing, singing etc because that’s what I want to see. If I’m in the mood to see things outside of that, I just search it but not follow it.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some of them artsy black chicks are unbearable...it depends on if she has majority white friends,inner circle...

Broads be too damn goofy and lowkey arrogant because they listen to some band no one has ever heard of.

Ya I'm over it lol been dating nothing but those types the past few years. I'm into baddies now :ahh: