Is Instagram warping my perception of women & female promiscuity?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Ya'll dudes are funny. You follow chicks who just show ass all day and then complain about it. I followed a few girls but mostly comedians and artsy stuff. Seeing the few women I follow asses daily got disturbing so I stopped following them. I just don't wanna look at ass all day. It didn't feel healthy and I think a lot of people feel the same way...so stop.
U showed ass all day for 5$ a song tho as a retired stripper

Sup with u Mary Magadalene hoes

Anyways. Yes and no @Jesus Bhrist I will go into it in a second.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yes & No.

I say yes bc social media has highlighted female nature x1000. The need to be desired by multiple men, the attention seeking, the oppurtunist nature highlighted (ur already looking at my naked pictures....buy my snapchat!!).Even fat, ugly or nerdy hoes have IG & their have their Amazon wishlist, private snap, etc.There are girls who are legit nerdy and get almost no attention irl who have a private snapchat or feed off simp compliments online. Which is why we got so many over inflated hoes to begin with.

I also say no bc at the same time.....broads always been like this they just have a medium to act upon this. U talk to some of these females postin freaky IG memes.....they some of the shyest soft spoken broads u'll ever meet. Alotta them wack in bed too. Basically they live a fantasy online. Its up to u as a man to not take everything at face value and go for it. Social media will have u thinking these hoes better than what they are.

This is why u gotta limit social media or it will warp ur perception or u'll think every girl is a dime with a 46' inch ass that wears diamond bezel Rolexes, drives Maybachs and vacations in the Caiman Islands every other weekend. Most these hoes go to bed in sleeping bags and eat Little Caesar's Pizza.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Right, they follow a bunch of IG hoes then be like “are all women hoes because of Instagram”. I follow women that paint, women that dance, women that sing, women that cook, women that do photography etc. So I don’t see ass all over my IG feed all day. Lmao these dudes are weirdos man.
Juicy I follow women that go to dubai :mjlol:

Fred

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I do fairly well with women so this isn’t an incel women bashing thread, I’m just curious are women becoming more promiscuous or more open to sexually objectifying themselves because Instagram and social media has maximized female hypergamy? It seems as if every women is casually posting sexually lascivious pictures
Women have always used their physicality for commerce.

Notice, I'm not calling them hoes or anything. But, they're always gonna use their bodies as a tool, expecially in America.

Expecting them to "cover up" closing opportunities.

Either way, I'm all for women being open about their sexuality. So, at the least, I don't think women should be required to be prudes in public. But, social media has become a place of the "attention commerce."

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Yes & No.

I say yes bc social media has highlighted female nature x1000. The need to be desired by multiple men, the attention seeking, the oppurtunist nature highlighted (ur already looking at my naked pictures....buy my snapchat!!).Even fat, ugly or nerdy hoes have IG & their have their Amazon wishlist, private snap, etc.There are girls who are legit nerdy and get almost no attention irl who have a private snapchat or feed off simp compliments online. Which is why we got so many over inflated hoes to begin with.

I also say no bc at the same time.....broads always been like this they just have a medium to act upon this. U talk to some of these females postin freaky IG memes.....they some of the shyest soft spoken broads u'll ever meet. Alotta them wack in bed too. Basically they live a fantasy online. Its up to u as a man to not take everything at face value and go for it. Social media will have u thinking these hoes better than what they are.

This is why u gotta limit social media or it will warp ur perception or u'll think every girl is a dime with a 46' inch ass that wears diamond bezel Rolexes, drives Maybachs and vacations in the Caiman Islands every other weekend. Most these hoes go to bed in sleeping bags and eat Little Caesar's Pizza.

This...

Plus...

There's no money out here...bytches whoring themselves out to pay the rent...

Plenty of thots out here bunking 4 in apartment and posting ass all day before they hit the pole...

When the money get low...bytches gonna hoe....:manny:

I don't follow nobody on Instagram...I only see the ass when Coli dudes post bytches...

I don't know how grown ass men be on Instagram following bytches to look at ass...and I don't know how motherfukkers in general be on Instagram...following whatever the fukk people be posting...:manny:

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Some of y’all nikkas were playing video games in Jr. High/middle school and high school while some of us were aware of the existence of hos.

This is nothing new except IG gave them a platform for more attention. The same hos that nikkas would sit with on the bus because these bytches would beat your meat on the way to school or home, or flash their titties in class when no one was looking or let a nikka come over and play with their p*ssy while their mom was at work, are the same hos getting simps open today.

The major difference is back then, real ones treated them like hos and now simps have elevated them for nothing. These lame nikkas are hitting like and sending gifts while a nikka with no job and a blunt behind his ear is tired of fukking her.

One more thing, nikkas giving them attention is fukking up the game. These hos used to be ashamed and kept low key for the most part but loved dikk so much they couldn’t help themselves. Now they can be proud and get attention for not fukking. Smh.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I got off Instagram because everyday was just deja Vu. Women with the same poses and showing ass with a motivational quote. Everybody just started to look the same. Also, I live in the 4th largest US City and I rarely see women built like this in real life. They seem to exist only on Instagram. I decided to shut it off and honestly I don't even miss it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I follow no instathots on any IG, snapchat or whatever but yes.. women are more promiscuous than ever... and they have no shame about it. Posting pictures of them bending over showing their ass in a string bikini on a page their whole family follows them on.

Show me a White, black and latina woman who has never twerked on camera before.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ya'll dudes are funny. You follow chicks who just show ass all day and then complain about it. I followed a few girls but mostly comedians and artsy stuff. Seeing the few women I follow asses daily got disturbing so I stopped following them. I just don't wanna look at ass all day. It didn't feel healthy and I think a lot of people feel the same way...so stop.

I don't get it. shyt makes me angry, even normal women doing all that attention whoring shyt on social media gets on my nerves. Any woman slightly attractive has her ass sticking out with some stupid "inspirational" quote under it. And dudes on here just keep feeding the Beast