Is it depressing having no girlfriend ya whole school experience?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Had flings and puppy love here and there growing up but I didn't have a real girlfriend until immediately after 12th grade and it really showed. Really made our relationship rocky because on a day to day I didn't know how to handle women. :yeshrug:

On the flipside of that I have less emotional baggage to put onto the women I deal with now, and after that long first relationship I understand the game. :ehh:

Daps
If it makes you feel better, it’s awkward as hell when you break up, and had to see each other at school, and with other people.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I remember two bytches from highschool tried to holla after highschool. Hell nah y’all bytches are now fat. Plus they know dykin too instead of hittin the gym lmao smh

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant relate. I got started young :russ: But I do feel for my younger cousin. I don’t think he’s ever had a girlfriend. He missed out on all those experiences I took for granted (prom, homecoming, dates, first kiss, first time). Hopefully he figures it out before college is over. He feeds into all this nonsense online like Kevin Samuels when he’s the one standing in his way. There’s too many girls out here.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was until you have a glow up:dame:
Then the bytches that weren’t fukking with you then
Magically all had crushes on you but were scared to tell you
Now that they see the man you became:mjlol:
Then you fukking them bytches with the hate of Dr. Doom towards Reed Richards and never call them again:mjlit:
2005-2009 i was a fukking menace:wow:
My high school reunion was wild for this reason.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Pasa/Altadena
i had a girl that wanted to be with me but i just wasnt physically attracted to her at all

she wasnt fat, just not appealing at all. cool ass girl tho, put me onto a lot of good music

and better looking girls i could have dated but was too nervous. the cool chick basically initiated the whole friendship and was all over me. walked together, talked on aim

she later dated my homie amin. trying to find breh on sm actually cuz he one of the more solid brehs i've ever met

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Nah not really there's more important shyt to focus on like your grades. Even in college its the same way. I low key wish I had focused more on school and less on fukking hoes in college. But focusing on school purely and sports k-12, I was ready to get p*ssy. And I did. But a better college GPA makes it easier to get the better jobs after you graduate. It's a balancing act. Maybe if I had learned that balance in high school I wouldn't have had so much trouble focusing. I still got a good job but with a higher GPA I probably would have got more opportunities. Who knows. Wisdom imma pass to my kids one day :wow:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Imagine making trying to make this your gf as a young man