is it known there was a version of 50's Back Down with a verse dissing Cam'ron ?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 if you wanna troll a troll you better...
:stopitslime:You did all that for what? Jim looks uncomfortable as shyt up there on that stage, his whole aura is off. "about to sign" .. about to my azz. 50 never signed them, even Mobb Deep didn't fuk with 50 bc after linking up for the one release, they got all types of backlash and never fukked with 50 again bc they knew 50 was on some fuk shyt. All 50 tried to do was buy off the competition bc he doesn't have the lyrical capabilities or production to be on their level. Didn't work bc everybody dumped him like trash bc 50s credibility is trash, his music is trash and G-unit is corny. 50 went on Oprah for fuks sakes. :gucci:Let's not forget about "Olivia"... :deadmanny:speaking of which- At least the Dips didn't have a tranny lover running around with the set - Young Buck the cuck.
:hhh:Queens doesn't run Harlem, with that very un-Harlem like behavior n display from G-Unit,:dame: but you mean to tell me that 50 didn't know he had a bunch of "queens" running with them:rudy::umad:

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:You did all that for what? Jim looks uncomfortable as shyt up there on that stage, his whole aura is off. "about to sign" .. about to my azz. 50 never signed them, even Mobb Deep didn't fuk with 50 bc after linking up for the one release, they got all types of backlash and never fukked with 50 again bc they knew 50 was on some fuk shyt. All 50 tried to do was buy off the competition bc he doesn't have the lyrical capabilities or production to be on their level. Didn't work bc everybody dumped him like trash bc 50s credibility is trash, his music is trash and G-unit is corny. 50 went on Oprah for fuks sakes. :gucci:Let's not forget about "Olivia"... :deadmanny:speaking of which- At least the Dips didn't have a tranny lover running around with the set - Young Buck the cuck.
:hhh:Queens doesn't run Harlem, with that very un-Harlem like behavior n display from G-Unit,:dame: but you mean to tell me that 50 didn't know he had a bunch of "queens" running with them:rudy::umad:

Lies. Mobb fukked with G-Unit and continued to praise 50 up until Prodigy died, Fif even spoke at Prodigys funeral

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
...or was it even real ???
just remembered this recently. from Kim Osorio's book.

dQamtog.png

this would have been interesting.

i always felt the camps were sending shots at each other for years without it ever being serious.
Jim Jones being the main culprit at the time.
I wondered why they never fukked with each other like that, they came out around the same time (dip set came out a lil earlier with diplomats vol. 1)

You fukk with Kay Slay? @Nicole0416

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Your missing the point,

Jim and Juelz got onstage with 50 to spite cam, you would never catch banks or yayo doing that. That showed they lacked unity and Jim and Juelz were feeling themselves compared to the brand of dipset.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
you stupid c*nt.:mjlol:

50-Cent-Meme-759x500.jpg

1530628468456.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I wondered why they never fukked with each other like that, they came out around the same time (dip set came out a lil earlier with diplomats vol. 1)

You fukk with Kay Slay? @Nicole0416
Cam and 50 had a song together before dipset and gunit but I cant find it.

They did an official remix together but they emailed their verses in so they didn't make it together I think it was on a DJ clue mixtape

I got the remix song they did but their first real song together I haven't heard it in years it ain't on YouTube nomore either :jbhmm:

I'm starting to think it never existed and my mind's playing tricks on me :what::mjcry:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Cam and 50 had a song together before dipset and gunit but I cant find it.

They did an official remix together but they emailed their verses in so they didn't make it together I think it was on a DJ clue mixtape

I got the remix song they did but their first real song together I haven't heard it in years it ain't on YouTube nomore either :jbhmm:

I'm starting to think it never existed and my mind's playing tricks on me :what::mjcry:
This?
https://www.beatport.com/track/whatd-you-come-here-for-remix-featuring-camron-and-50-cent/6503950