is it known there was a version of 50's Back Down with a verse dissing Cam'ron ?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wondered why they never fukked with each other like that, they came out around the same time (dip set came out a lil earlier with diplomats vol. 1)

You fukk with Kay Slay? @Nicole0416
Yeah.. he produced some stuff for the Dips.
this one for example-

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you stupid c*nt.:mjlol:
who the fuk are you talking to like that? Fuk is your problem, you take shyt too far. Did I call you any names throughout this whole thing. Not my fault you can't keep 50s dikk out your throat like a groupie emotional ho. Fuk you, don't call me names. I didn't make shyt personal name calling with you, so don't go there with me. Dumbass - fuk do I care about you keep posting up pics for. You have that many pics of other men on your computer, locked and loaded. That's London activity, not Harlem. SAS doesn't approve.
:dame:
I didn't follow G-unit or Curtis (Cooperating Unit) Jackson -enough to give a shyt. The real 50 is from Brooklyn anyway, bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime 50, banks, and buck woulda ate them nikkas back then. Better be lucky they just got one foot out the door 50 in 07 instead lol
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50 Cent ended Dipset though. they never were the same after 07, when Juelz & Jim backed him
That's not it. Cam was dealing with some issues with his mom, the incident at Rucker, Juelz started doing coke and what not, Zeek got shot, contract disputes, Jim couldn't find his lane, JR got locked up..they were all dealing with issues at the time.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
who the fuk are you talking to like that? Fuk is your problem, you take shyt too far. Did I call you any names throughout this whole thing. Not my fault you can't keep 50s dikk out your throat like a groupie emotional ho. Fuk you, don't call me names. I didn't make shyt personal name calling with you, so don't go there with me. Dumbass - fuk do I care about you keep posting up pics for. You have that many pics of other men on your computer, locked and loaded. That's London activity, not Harlem. SAS doesn't approve.
:dame:
I didn't follow G-unit or Curtis (Cooperating Unit) Jackson -enough to give a shyt. The real 50 is from Brooklyn anyway, bytch.
We say "c*nt" all the time in the UK, it has no real meaning or weight:mjlol:

I'm sorry if I offended your bytchass.

:hubie:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
50 Cent ended Dipset though. they never were the same after 07, when Juelz & Jim backed him

this is a general misconception on here.

cam been stopped rockin with jones & Juelz long before then.

even peedi crakk aired it out when he had his beef with Juelz & jones. he str8 said "that's why cam don't really rock wit yall like that"
and that was long before the 50 cent stunt.

Your missing the point,

Jim and Juelz got onstage with 50 to spite cam, you would never catch banks or yayo doing that. That showed they lacked unity and Jim and Juelz were feeling themselves compared to the brand of dipset.

by this point, jones was mainly reppin byrd gang, Juelz was mainly reppin skull gang.

u rarely saw them around cam like that unless it was a major appearance or something.

thru '06-08, cam was either inactive or putting on for the upstage guys in dipset.

That's not it. Cam was dealing with some issues with his mom, the incident at Rucker, Juelz started doing coke and what not, Zeek got shot, contract disputes, Jim couldn't find his lane, JR got locked up..they were all dealing with issues at the time.

coke tho??

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What year was the incident at the rucker? Actually list the year all those things took place and explain how they affected him in 07. Of all the shyt you listed why you leave Tru Life off the list? Or when Cam wanted his pool in the back?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What year was the incident at the rucker? Actually list the year all those things took place and explain how they affected him in 07. Of all the shyt you listed why you leave Tru Life off the list? Or when Cam wanted his pool in the back?
:skip:
Y'all take things too literally over here, I'm going back to TLR. I'm not trying to evaluate or go through the entire chain of events when it's already been reiterated throughout the years. I wasn't there. I like Cam and the whole movement -Dipset, MOB, BG, Green gang, Max, Stax, Chinx , Vado, JR, 40, Rel...etc. Sheeesh..

Last edited: