Is It Safe To Say That Lil Wayne, Kanye, and Gucci Mane

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
:snoop:I don't mess with drake but are ya serious drizzy is hands down number one influential artist in this era Records, popularity, sales

100%, he's the reason all these rappers decided to become hybrid rnb singers and be in their feelings about shyt :mjlol:

I can attest to that since I work closely with both indie and major artists and I saw the shift start to happen after his run of mixtapes

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
100%, he's the reason all these rappers decided to become hybrid rnb singers and be in their feelings about shyt :mjlol:

I can attest to that since I work closely with both indie and major artists and I saw the shift start to happen after his run of mixtapes
I kno they delusional Bruh

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:snoop:I don't mess with drake but are ya serious drizzy is hands down number one influential artist in this era Records, popularity, sales
What did drake do that everybody's doing?

Wayne = autotune singing
Gucci = trap shyt
Kanye = i think his influence is overrated but some people say fashion.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Your tryna sound slick so I go along you said past decade who has surpassed every rapper on that in record sales popularity Etc Drake clown WE SAID influential and drake is not Lmao u kno how many artist are gonna be influenced by Him in the next ten years?
It's going to be few more years before we start seeing Drakes influence...but he was directly influenced by Kanye and to an extent Lil Wayne

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
What did drake do that everybody's doing?

Wayne = autotune singing
Gucci = trap shyt
Kanye = i think his influence is overrated but some people say fashion.
Drizzy has changed the game period he's made it ok to not only make rap your main Platform he's defied what people think are the basic hip hop ethics like writing your own raps etc he's changed the game where ppl are willing to accept it even if it ain't real he's changed the game where a rapper can do pop star numbers he's made it that one person can put anybody on in the industry with a feature like I said anybody saying he isn't the most influential person of the last ten years in rap is delusional or just a hater every rapper on that list drizzy has surpassed in record selling and popularity the youth are clearly rocking with drizzy the most this GEN

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Drizzy has changed the game period he's made it ok to not only make rap your main Platform he's defied what people think are the basic hip hop ethics like writing your own raps etc he's changed the game where ppl are willing to accept it even if it ain't real he's changed the game where a rapper can do pop star numbers he's made it that one person can put anybody on in the industry with a feature like I said anybody saying he isn't the most influential person of the last ten years in rap is delusional or just a hater every rapper on that list drizzy has surpassed in record selling and popularity the youth are clearly rocking with drizzy the most this GEN
That's not influence.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Your tryna sound slick so I go along you said past decade who has surpassed every rapper on that in record sales popularity Etc Drake clown WE SAID influential and drake is not Lmao u kno how many artist are gonna be influenced by Him in the next ten years?

you don't know how to formulate sentences?

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps

I was going to say the same thing but there is no Drake without 808s Kanye so :yeshrug: