Is It Society's Fault That Killers Like Jeffrey Dahmer & Charles Manson Came Into Existence?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
By getting emotional about people being punished by the law. Then blaming it on external factors like American society. Very feminine.
This is a cac like comment. Africans globally have been oppressed by these people, so why wouldn't I be emotional?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is a cac like comment. Africans globally have been oppressed by these people, so why wouldn't I be emotional?

Do you get "emotional" when you're getting your ass whooped in fight or do you fight back? Dude you sound like a female.

It's feminine to blame things under your control on things other than yourself. We are not talking about cacs here but punishing rapists, serial killers and murderers who chose to commit crimes.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Do you get "emotional" when you're getting your ass whooped in fight or do you fight back? Dude you sound like a female.

It's feminine to blame things under your control on things other than yourself. We are not talking about cacs here but punishing rapists, serial killers and murderers who chose to commit crimes.
I don't get my ass whopped. Also, if I did I'll fight back. You can't even use that as a strong analogy and it's kind of weak to be quite frank.