Is it still "cool" to be black and be a Wu-tang fan?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The reason I ask this is because most people I see in today's world that support Wu-tang are mostly white or Asians in their late 30-40s in age.

Are black people still going to wu-tang shows? Ghost face, meth, Rae etc shows?

I don't personally know any black people who still bump or support Wu Tang as a group or as individual artists.

But I do know Asian and a few white cats that do..

#tpc

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I reckon this a problem with hip-hop, people too concerned about looking cool for liking a certain artist.

This is true. Also, Wu are one of the handful of iconic hip hop legends that continually and consistently headline and sellout big shows. Any rap act would die for their domestic and international status. As long as they are still making uncompromising, street oriented music I really don't care what their fans look like and any other fan of their music shouldn't either.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Being a Wu Tang fan like the Afro will always be cool.

Bone>>>>wutang

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Wu-Tang is not the type of "music" you would ever find on a real nikkas playlist.

This thread invites idiots like Tony here to display their idiocy. Be prepared for the high possibility that this turns into a thread where salty and jealous Bone stans vent and post silly sh!t.