Is it still "cool" to be black and be a Wu-tang fan?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I wonder why some of hip hops biggest artists pay homage and also attempt to get some of that authentic hip hop legend and street respected shine:

7353084042_74d65d21c6.jpg

drake-wu-wear-iamsupergorge.jpg

kendrick-lamar-method-man.jpg

Kanye-West-wears-Vintage-90s-Wu-Tang-Forever-Clan-T-Shirt-Colette-Timberland-Super-6-inch-Boots-2.jpg

Yea, I'm sure they did that cause it's corny to be a Wu-Tang fan.

Last edited:
Daps
QUOTE="Ronnie Lott, post: 12346441, member: 3855"]The reason I ask this is because most people I see in today's world that support Wu-tang are mostly white or Asians in their late 30-40s in age.

Are black people still going to wu-tang shows? Ghost face, meth, Rae etc shows?

I don't personally know any black people who still bump or support Wu Tang as a group or as individual artists.

But I do know Asian and a few white cats that do..

#tpc[/QUOTE] iam African-American and iam still a fukkin fan a big one shyt I seen a nikka out here with the wu bird on his hand and he was African-American lol
I

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt bait thread this kid is using reverse psychology he really wants to know if your white is it cool too still like Wu tang...:pacspit: Let me make this thread and find out if black folks still fukk with the Wu cause we all know what we like and co-sign you guys just follow.:sas2: I see right through your shyt Op try again:pacspit:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!