Is It Too Early To Say That This Dudley Boyz Run Is Amongst The Greatest Burials Of All-Time?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
they've been getting buried all year but this takes the cake.

dudes just got drafted behind the ascension.

I'm talking directly behind them dudes, with the intentions that we know the ascension ranks higher.
You got to be kidding me? They didn't really draft the Ascension over the Dudleyz, RIGHT? HELL NAH:laugh: I thought the Ascension were damn near about to get Endeavored....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think it's great that they came back to put newer teams over but unfortunately:

1. They're STILL better than just about every team they've done jobs for.

2. No one has really benefitted.

I was sure that when they came back they would have been used to help solidly a team like the uso's, but it never happened. Instead we got really shytty gimmick angles and what felt like endless mixed tornado tag matches.

No real passing the torch moment. Not even with new day.

Daps
It's not a burial. Their return just flopped hard. No one really cares to see them anymore. They should've had a little run and disappeared like the NAO did.

That's the wwe`s faults tho.

New age outlaws had more freedom than the dudleyz.

You see how jericho is getting booked this time around. He's putting over guys, but he's having one of the best heel runs of the year.

Wwe`s crappy booking is reason for it flopping.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
They should have won the titles and dropped em to a team like New Day at WM in a TLC match, that'd be a great moment :ehh:

Hell still could so something like that :jbhmm:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not long before I started watching wresting, Pedro Morales was a legitimate jobber. Bobo Brazil too. Dudleys still gets storylines and mic time, the understanding is that they'll be used as Attitude Era relics getting young guys over like Big Show, Kane, and Jericho.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it's great that they came back to put newer teams over but unfortunately:

1. They're STILL better than just about every team they've done jobs for.

2. No one has really benefitted.

I was sure that when they came back they would have been used to help solidly a team like the uso's, but it never happened. Instead we got really shytty gimmick angles and what felt like endless mixed tornado tag matches.

No real passing the torch moment. Not even with new day.

New Day started to turn it around feuding with them