Is It Too Early To Say That This Dudley Boyz Run Is Amongst The Greatest Burials Of All-Time?

Daps
Jericho was brought back to be a semi-main eventer and get guys on the cusp ready for main event runs. Dudleys were brought back to wrestle dudes on Superstars. That's not being brought in for the same thing.

Of course they're in difference levels match card wise. None of the tag teams in the wwe are main eventers.

The Dudleyz were brought in as veterans that put over younger talent. They're in the same role as Jericho.

It's clear as day. Like I said the big difference is how well they've been booked.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
When they first came back they were in title matches. And ppv matches. They helped get new day over as faces. They got a godly pop their first night back.

I'm suprised they didn't get a quick run with the belts but oh well :mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They knew what they were signing up for. You're probably more upset about this than they are. Regardless of how this run goes, they're still getting put in the HOF and getting a comfortable Legends Contract.

I'm not upset at all.

theyre one of the most overrated teams ever, imo.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's not a burial. Their return just flopped hard. No one really cares to see them anymore. They should've had a little run and disappeared like the NAO did.

how can you say no one cared when they were consistently getting some of the biggest pops for months?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont think they signed on to this..... I dont think this is what they thought or knew it would be like with they returned.

I bet the convo was more "welcome back, when you start we got some really great and cool plans for you, just wait and see. Heres a little bit more money. We are gonna end your career off GREAT."

Then they got signed and all them fake smiles revealed themselves to be lies

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That's the wwe`s faults tho.

New age outlaws had more freedom than the dudleyz.

You see how jericho is getting booked this time around. He's putting over guys, but he's having one of the best heel runs of the year.

Wwe`s crappy booking is reason for it flopping.

the WWE booked them like this on purpose.

the real deal is, these guys just came off a 10-year run as major players in TNA, with bully ray even winning the world title. plus, unlike the outlawz, they were never WWE guys to begin with. theyre ECW creations, and at this point, you can identify them as TNA stars. the E is def throwing shade.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They were signed say they help other tag teams go over. Pretty sure they agreed to it because of the higher salary and an induction into the hall of fame.

how can you get other teams over when youre made out to look like jobbers?

didn't they lose a match or two to the ascension on superstars/main event before they started that feud with the Usos? how were they gonna get the Usos to another level after that?

I dont think they signed on to this..... I dont think this is what they thought or knew it would be like with they returned.

I bet the convo was more "welcome back, when you start we got some really great and cool plans for you, just wait and see. Heres a little bit more money. We are gonna end your career off GREAT."

Then they got signed and all them fake smiles revealed themselves to be lies

lol. I know right?

they probably thought they were gonna get a Jericho type run in the tag division at least.

theres no way they signed on knowing that they were gonna be tecmo team 2000 status.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They had a nice heel run getting started but that fizzled. :francis: These guys are both good enough on the mic to where they should be a top heel tag team, not in this purgatory jobbing on the C show.

Daps
the WWE booked them like this on purpose.

the real deal is, these guys just came off a 10-year run as major players in TNA, with bully ray even winning the world title. plus, unlike the outlawz, they were never WWE guys to begin with. theyre ECW creations, and at this point, you can identify them as TNA stars. the E is def throwing shade.

Aj styles was in tna for 10 years as well, but he's getting treated better than them and that's without a pre existing wwe run.

I don't think the wwe are booking them like this just because they were ecw creations and tna stars.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Aj styles was in tna for 10 years as well, but he's getting treated better than them and that's without a pre existing wwe run.

I don't think the wwe are booking them like this just because they were ecw creations and tna stars.

AJ negotiated his push.

plus theyre not AJ, and theyre at a different point in their careers.

and AJ still took some losses that made you go :mindblown:

Daps
AJ negotiated his push.

plus theyre not AJ, and theyre at a different point in their careers.

and AJ still took some losses that made you go :mindblown:

Yeah they are on different points in their careers.

I'm just not sure if they're getting booked like crap because of their preexisting careers in other companies.

Nao was straight dogging the wwe while they were in tna.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah they are on different points in their careers.

I'm just not sure if they're getting booked like crap because of their preexisting careers in other companies.

Nao was straight dogging the wwe while they were in tna.

NAO are WWE's sons and HHH's buddies.

plus they were str8 jobbers as a team in TNA, and didn't say anything damning when they were dogging the E.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
another difference with the outlawz, is that its not in the WWE's best interest to job them out like theyre doing the dudleyz.

outlawz were a staple in the WWE's precious attitude era. and they were the most over wrestlers in DX, which the WWE is trying desperately to boost over the NWO.