Is LeBron getting this year's Cavs to the Finals more impressive than A.I & The Sixers in '01?

Is LeBron getting this year's Cavs to the Finals more impressive than A.I & The Sixers in '01?

• Yes

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Hell fukking No

Votes: 30 34.1%

• Total voters

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
At any point all year did you believe the Cavs weren't making the Finals? :comeon:
Damn near the whole board thought he was gonna get dikked on when Indiana took them to 7. nikkas also thought that Philly was gonna give them that work(and they probably would've).

Hindsight is 20/20 right, bruh:skip:?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Damn near the whole board thought he was gonna get dikked on when Indiana took them to 7. nikkas also thought that Philly was gonna give them that work(and they probably would've).

Hindsight is 20/20 right, bruh:skip:?
Coli nikkas don't know shyt and troll too much :mjlol:

Philly maybe could've given them that work tho, but even then they're a young team just like the C's. I still prolly would've taken Bron.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They narratives that get switched for Lebron. OK, he had no help but prop up Aaron Mckie & older Deke, like Love isn't a former 25ppg scorer that can still get his shot off against anyone guarding him, when used correctly.

AI went through Pacers combo of savvy vets and rising stars, Vince Carter & Big Dog/Hey-Zeus/Alien. Did y'all watch that Bucks vs 76ers series? Hey-Zeus and AI dueled ike it was UConn Georgetown again. Big Dog's midrange was deadly. That's 3 quality teams - 2 teams being his peers.

Who has Lebron played that was better than any of those players/teams? Olodiapo? Lowry & Derozen? Whoever is on this C's team - babies & Horford. While we're at it, who has Lebron faced the East playoffs that was off that quality? Maybe Arenas once, Melo once and I'll give you 2nd yr Rose. That wasn't even the same year.