Is Mayweather already showing signs of brain damage?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
. . what kinda Benz did he cop? :lupe:

Who phucking cares, this is about Roger's health and people in here are counting the $ in another man's pocket. This hit me hard, I go out of my way to teach my nephews and nieces. Walking alone, forgetting combos, your own family can't talk to you some days.......sad s-hit. I always enjoyed Roger as a fighter/trainer and just all around character for the sport. :(

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Who phucking cares, this is about Roger's health and people in here are counting the $ in another man's pocket. This hit me hard, I go out of my way to teach my nephews and nieces. Walking alone, forgetting combos, your own family can't talk to you some days.......sad s-hit. I always enjoyed Roger as a fighter/trainer and just all around character for the sport. :(
who cares? :why:

counting pockets ;wtf:

I just like Benzes and I know he got a nice one :win:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Suburban...hes going to the dealership.

Memory/health going fast
Doesn't always remember who Mayweather Jr. is
Forgets the combinations on the mitts
Walked home from Pacquiao v Mayweather weigh in (approx. 20 miles) people couldn't find him
Wandered out of the gym today...people couldn't find him
Jr. is going to get him a 24/7 caretaker
Didn't want to accept his award at Vegas boxing hall of fame until Jr. bribed him with money to go on stage
Jr wonders some days if Roger is gonna die that day

:to: Dayum that's fukked, I thought he had only the beetus. Hate to say but it's only gonna get worse.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
casual boxing fans bytch and moan about his "boring" defensivel style, buy it's what's going to ensure he gets to enjoy the fruits of labor as he gets older

Instead of not recognizing his own kids or not being able to pour milk into his cereal without spilling it all over.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, punch drunkness is real.

Look at Roy Jones. He always had a speech problem but he sounded a whole lot better commentating the Mayweather/Gatti fight than he does now in 2015.

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roger don't know who Floyd is anymore??
Roger getting lost and wandering away at 50?? :mjcry:

I hope they are able to get him the help that he needs man