Is Mayweather already showing signs of brain damage?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I've been watching a few of his recent interviews and it seems like he's constantly struggling to find words and his speech sounds fractured.
:lupe:

I'm not sure at what age boxers usually start to exhibit brain problems, but the man is only 38 years old.

:huhldup:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
you must have not seen floyd interview before....he has always stuttered and always struggled. He can barely read.

Some of his fav quotes

"Like-li-lik---like I said before...a belt don't make me"

"4--4--48 have tried...48 came up short"

"once---once--once again...no pictures"

"W--welll-well once again I'm talkin to some--someone who is a man of many talents but a---a master of none"

That's floyd

Noah

All Star
Daps
He was stuttering a little on ESPN when they had him on; not sure if he normally struggles to find his words or it may be catching up to him :mjcry: 49 going on 50 fights takes a toll on you brehs, even with his defensive style of fighting

But if he is truly just a guy that stutters and isn't a verbose person to begin with then w/e

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
you must have not seen floyd interview before....he has always stuttered and always struggled. He can barely read.

Some of his fav quotes

"W--welll-well once again I'm talkin to some--someone who is a man of many talents but a---a master of none"

That's floyd
Nah I haven't followed him very closely, I've just seen him on TV here and there and on that HBO documentary. Don't remember him stuttering that badly, but if that's how he's always been it could just be a speech impediment thing. :yeshrug:

I know he's known for being talkative so I figured he would have been nice with the words. I also know boxing does a hell of a thing to your brain.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Some of his fav quotes

That's floyd

:laff: