Is rap battling getting old?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I must admit, it had a good run but now it just seems played out. People speaking on a false life of guns and drugs...the subject matters stale. :ld:

Amirite? :ld:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
this is why I actually appreciate the lil breaks in between battles dropping :yeshrug:

people get angry at smack...but if all these leagues dropped battles every day or even every week, sh!t would get old fast.

personally, im only subscribed to url and kotd. I peep the other leagues from time to time...but I try and space sh!t out.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's getting wattered down...too many sh1tty leagues popping up out of nowhere trying to be URL.

I also find the big venue battles to be not so good...the smaller venues with the smaller crowds >>>>

I also find myself enjoying the proving ground n1ggas more enjoyable than the "top-tier" dudes and their slogans. Tone Montana is dope as fukk to me. So is Ill Will and Bigg K.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lmao yeah the battle rap forum ain't the spot for this.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
People complain about it being watered down cause of wack leagues

But I don't watch the CFL for a reason. I only watch Smack and KOTD and UW. (Don't Flop if someone recommends a crazy battle) other than that, I don't fukk with these fly by night leagues so that doesn't matter to me