Is rap battling getting old?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
old nah, but watered down to a degree. just toooooooooooooooooooooooo many leagues.

there are some battles where i think i have too much high expectations for, and when it comes out shyt is a decent battle.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
old nah, but watered down to a degree. just toooooooooooooooooooooooo many leagues.

there are some battles where i think i have too much high expectations for, and when it comes out shyt is a decent battle.
leagues shyt is good
helps nyggas make it to smack u gotta earn ur way to the big stage
how else can nyggas build their names

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah its pretty good
i enjoy catching up on battle rappers i've never watched tho most of all

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People complain about it being watered down cause of wack leagues

But I don't watch the CFL for a reason. I only watch Smack and KOTD and UW. (Don't Flop if someone recommends a crazy battle) other than that, I don't fukk with these fly by night leagues so that doesn't matter to me
unless of course i happen to hear a battle is dope like daylty/lotta zay but yeah I agree

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah breh, the battle shyt is poppin now more than ever. What I love about the battle culture is that it is a "niche" culture that only a select portion of the rap world actually understand it.

Battle rap/cyphers are the purest forms of rap. Its kind of like the last frontier of rap. That's why I fukk with The Battle Zone forum, because only a select few actually "get" this shyt.

:salute:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It got corny when dudes stated trying to make Careers out of battening