is she the nicest female battle rapper out now?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

2f58a0901a31d4ffe8d303845c62b2d6.gif

"You old ass clown, just a old ass now, let a young nikka shine, sit yo' old ass down!" - BALLGAME!

Real freestyles are nice, but this is also great entertainment value. I loved Jumpoff and Scribble, however some of those so called "freestylers" were TRASH. Which is why a written is more polished and can show the other side of a battler's skills. Not everyone was meant to be a great freestyler, but they can still be dope battlers.

Then maybe they should stop calling them "freestyles"... :ld:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant say you're the best till you battle the best .. till she makes her rounds in QOTR she doesn't have that title imo..

that grindtime style doesn't translate well in other leagues

bars, presence, delivery, aggression over jokes...

so much talent hard to say who's the best... some of my fav's are

Jaz the rapper

40 bars

Phara funeral

QB

Misfit

Ms Hustle

all of these chicks would give gattas a fight ( even though QB already lost to her in the one on one but her & suave smacked gattas and d reck in the tag team match)

than you got upcoming talent like couture, jada raye, bonnie godiva, d hall,etc

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Krissy yamaguchi and my gurl shooney and norma baits or e hart or even that chick resembling e ness: k phrophet

All thiese bytches spit fiyahh

Sent from my Atari using tapatalk2

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yesterday i was on youtube lookin at sum of these female battle rappers for the first time

i was wondering who the nicest chick out is? this chick Young Gattas is kind of nasty
:huhldup:

BARZ & BRASTRAPZ PRESENTS: DUTCHESS VS YOUNG GATTAS - YouTube

KOTD - Rap Battle - Young Gattas vs Looney Divine (Happy 4/20) - YouTube

yeah she the nicest, I was going to make a thread about her just now, and saw this. thats crazy. yeah she definitely the most lyrical and has the best swag, plus she is cute as fukk when she is not trying to be on that stud dyke shyt

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bonnie and Pharah are better.

bonnie obviously dont even right her own shyt, worst delivery ever. and Phara is hit or miss, her last battle her shyt was wack

Krissy yamaguchi and my gurl shooney and norma baits or e hart or even that chick resembling e ness: k phrophet

All thiese bytches spit fiyahh

wtf gattas would kill them all

only chick who could give her comp is 40 b.a.r.r.s and she'd lose too

u nigggaz.....smh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiPcD6Rn-8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QiPcD6Rn-8[/ame]

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't listen to all these pre-written rehearsed "freestyles" that aren't directed at the other person in the least... :snoop:

I haven't seen a real legit off the top battle since like 2004... :why:

no one claims they are freestyles brah. u a few years behind brah, like 10

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i just checked them out... are you serious? did u even watch them Young Gattas battles i posted? she would murk them :what:

Bonnie is kind of slick but her delivery is straight rookie... and Pharah aint saying nothing

i swear. a lot of these niggggaz opinions are proving to be basura in this thread lol. nothing like rapmusic.com where people actually know what he fukkk they are talking about when it comes to battle rap.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
i swear. a lot of these niggggaz opinions are proving to be basura in this thread lol. nothing like rapmusic.com where people actually know what he fukkk they are talking about when it comes to battle rap.

Sooooooo off you go lil buddy, back to rm you go.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:userious:

naw they just called battles now

the word freestyle aint been used at a event or in a match for years now

this aint a league like wrestling where the fan base is conditioning themselves to ignore a glaring fact about the sport in order to enjoy it. all wrestling fans know the shyt aint real but ignore that to be entertained

battle rap fans know they shyt is pre written. we are intrigued on what they wrote and brought to the table in the battle

hell more battle rap fans are score more on a person remembering what they pre wrote and you are actually penalized for forgetting your written rhymes. in the battle world thats called a choke.

dont nobody care about no damn free style, take that bullshyt back to the blaze battle.

things are more in order now and more professional. nobody gives a shyt if a guy can get on the mic and say " im supernat im on the mic...." and add whatever to that for 2 minutes. you cant win a battle anymore by just tearing a poster off the wall lol you actually have to be saying something.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

RM opinions are just as fukkin bad, half them c*nts aint even hiphop fans either. So no-wonder they dont understand URL and just call it gunbars. Or the fact that they dont understand why alot of their favourite battlers from other leagues just dont have IT to compete on the URL stage or vs some URL battlers.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
naw they just called battles now

the word freestyle aint been used at a event or in a match for years now

this aint a league like wrestling where the fan base is conditioning themselves to ignore a glaring fact about the sport in order to enjoy it. all wrestling fans know the shyt aint real but ignore that to be entertained

battle rap fans know they shyt is pre written. we are intrigued on what they wrote and brought to the table in the battle

hell more battle rap fans are score more on a person remembering what they pre wrote and you are actually penalized for forgetting your written rhymes. in the battle world thats called a choke.

dont nobody care about no damn free style, take that bullshyt back to the blaze battle.

things are more in order now and more professional. nobody gives a shyt if a guy can get on the mic and say " im supernat im on the mic...." and add whatever to that for 2 minutes. you cant win a battle anymore by just tearing a poster off the wall lol you actually have to be saying something.

agree with all but the bolded, some still freestyle they just mix them with their writtens like Diz, Hollow, and DNA