is she the nicest female battle rapper out now?

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RM opinions are just as fukkin bad, half them c*nts aint even hiphop fans either. So no-wonder they dont understand URL and just call it gunbars. Or the fact that they dont understand why alot of their favourite battlers from other leagues just dont have IT to compete on the URL stage or vs some URL battlers.

ok, makes sense.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
bush weed.. they are called opinions for a reason .. again.. who the fukk has gattas battled.. she far from wack but she holds no belts... gtfoh.... like yours is the only informed opinion in here .. thank you and good day

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
bush weed.. they are called opinions for a reason .. again.. who the fukk has gattas battled.. she far from wack but she holds no belts... gtfoh.... like yours is the only informed opinion in here .. thank you and good day

yall trippin... Gattas battled sum nice broads

Sara Kana, Qb and Dutchess... they all spit that sh1t

the judges robbed Gattas in the Sara Kana battle... i think Sara only won 1 round... the last one in ot

they was the first female battle in Grindtime

[ame=http://youtu.be/CAYfzx1tbNU]Grind Time Presents: Young Gattas vs Sara Kana Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/CTMKkkum1Vw]Grind Time Presents: Young Gattas vs Sara Kana Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
yall trippin... Gattas battled sum nice broads

Sara Kana, Qb and Dutchess... they all spit that sh1t

the judges robbed Gattas in the Sara Kana battle... i think Sara only won 1 round... the last one in ot

they was the first female battle in Grindtime

Grind Time Presents: Young Gattas vs Sara Kana Pt. 1 - YouTube

Grind Time Presents: Young Gattas vs Sara Kana Pt. 2 - YouTube

QB is the only competition she's faced i'll give you that... Gattas won that no question.. Sara conner is wak as fukk to me plus she's not even active anymore.. and Dutchess has more L's than W's..

Gattas has not faced anyone to be labeled the best.. that is still my opinion..

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Gattas fell off :smh:

She dont know whether she wanna be a butch dyke or a stud.

Phara, Couture, Jazz, and ms hustle are all better female battle rappers than her

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Gattas murked her

40 barrs sounds like a highschool student reading poetry... Gattas is a wolf out there

:rudy: that's why even gattas had the :sadcam: in the end and started talkin thru 40's shyt

40 had no agression in her voice, i agree with you on that but on the other hand there were no loud azz nukkaz she had to top by yellin and shyt.

I'm willin to put up colli cash Gattas will get ate in the ring with them simple 2 minute joke bars