is she the nicest female battle rapper out now?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I can't listen to all these pre-written rehearsed "freestyles" that aren't directed at the other person in the least... :snoop:

I haven't seen a real legit off the top battle since like 2004... :why:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
funny thing about the pre-writtens...nikkas battling dont leave the ghost writer at home..they are always right next to em...spittin word for word...or the crunkest one near em

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/0S9h66SCkjM]Lesbians in Hip Hop: Gattas x Ms. Fit (Mini-Doc) - YouTube[/ame]

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Bonnie and Pharah are better.

i just checked them out... are you serious? did u even watch them Young Gattas battles i posted? she would murk them :what:

Bonnie is kind of slick but her delivery is straight rookie... and Pharah aint saying nothing

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't listen to all these pre-written rehearsed "freestyles" that aren't directed at the other person in the least... :snoop:

I haven't seen a real legit off the top battle since like 2004... :why:

2f58a0901a31d4ffe8d303845c62b2d6.gif

"You old ass clown, just a old ass now, let a young nikka shine, sit yo' old ass down!" - BALLGAME!

Real freestyles are nice, but this is also great entertainment value. I loved Jumpoff and Scribble, however some of those so called "freestylers" were TRASH. Which is why a written is more polished and can show the other side of a battler's skills. Not everyone was meant to be a great freestyler, but they can still be dope battlers.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
then who is?

you cant say you're the best till you battle the best .. till she makes her rounds in QOTR she doesn't have that title imo..

that grindtime style doesn't translate well in other leagues

bars, presence, delivery, aggression over jokes...

so much talent hard to say who's the best... some of my fav's are

Jaz the rapper

40 bars

Phara funeral

QB

Misfit

Ms Hustle

all of these chicks would give gattas a fight ( even though QB already lost to her in the one on one but her & suave smacked gattas and d reck in the tag team match)