Is Steph Curry on his way to passing up Zeke & Stockton & being the 2nd best PG after Magic?

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didn't even win Finals MVP tho. How you gon be the season MVP, win the championship, and not even win the Finals MVP :lolbron:

Where's Zeke's regular season MVP?

Staying consistent and playing as the best player in the league for 82 games is no small task.

Cats are trying to blame Curry for not making a clean sweep in awards aren't giving Isiah the same criticism. Some of Isiah's biggest criticisms are consistency and a short-lived prime.

Matter of fact:

Zeke wasn't even in his prime when he won the titles. Breh didn't even make the All-NBA third-team during his championship seasons.

Coli would be saying Joe Dumars, Rodman and Laimbeer carried Zeke that season.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Staying consistent and playing as the best player in the league for 82 games is no small task.

Cats are trying to blame Curry for not making a clean sweep in awards aren't giving Isiah the same criticism. Some of Isiah's biggest criticisms are consistency and a short-lived prime.

Matter of fact:

Zeke wasn't even in his prime when he won the titles. Breh didn't even make the All-NBA third-team during his championship seasons.

What an idiotic post smh

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Matter of fact:

:snoop:Zeke was disliked by the media and NBA brass breh, and we know (those of us) Joe Dumars, Rodman and Laimbeer didn't carry that season alone because we watched it live and don't have to rely on stats.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mindblown:

I can't believe somebody can be so ignorant to statistics.

Curry top 3 regular seasons -

ktb47DB.png

Zeke top 3 regular seasons -

5U0s40t.png

Curry top 3 postseason (most played) -

z4YSNVq.png

Zeke top 3 postseason (most played) -

dCpRq7R.png

I swear some of yall say the dumbest shyt sometimes. How the hell can you say he didn't deliver when he averaged 10 more points per game than every other Warrior?

Why are you taking points only and ignoring 14apg? Or the 11apg? And the season after 14 he averaged 20 & 11 again. You're also not counting the 2.5spg OR the fact that Curry averages 8 3s game. If he stepped inside the arc for 1/2 of him, his scoring would probably increase.

Daps
man what is with you and POINTS PER GAME :russ: you're just going to ignore Zeke averaging almost 14 ASSIST for a season, while dropping 22 a game:francis:. again we are talking about PG's, you claim I'm oblivious to stats but you are too reliant on stats breh, helping me prove my point at that

Go back and read the post that I quoted of yours. Clearly @nieman, @feelosofer @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Homeboy Runny-Ray can't read too.
now you change to "IF":stopitslime:

Read the thread title. I'm not willing to place Curry in a fixed position, in terms of where he sits all-time just yet. He's still writing his story.

Daps
why wasn't he the MVP then?
Because of the LeBron agenda. Anybody that actually watched the Finals can tell you what kind of impact Curry had.
he did not deliver as expected THROUGHOUT, son was looking frustrated on national TV in finals looking like he was going to cry.
He did deliver THROUGHOUT, yes he was inconsistent but all those open shots the role players had - that was because of him. He ran that offense as well as he could, with the Cavs focusing solely on limiting his options.
His coaches made some nice adjustments, some ref help and the cavs got tired = Warriors win. Plus dude was getting garbage points in already decided games trying to lock up that said MVP, flawed stats breh.
Yea I stopped here. You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about.

Daps
Why are you taking points only and ignoring 14apg? Or the 11apg? And the season after 14 he averaged 20 & 11 again. You're also not counting the 2.5spg OR the fact that Curry averages 8 3s game. If he stepped inside the arc for 1/2 of him, his scoring would probably increase.
Why are you ignoring the post I quoted? Go back and read properly.

So we're using Curry's 3-pt shooting ability against him now? :aicmon:

Daps
he's a better shooter but that's about it so far. And I like curry but folks gotta chill.
What does this even mean? Basketball isn't a points per category ranking system. When are we going to start judge players based on impact instead of this dumb shyt?

Daps
Dude, we just watched the NBA finals and he only got going after an undrafted PG with very little game time experience was forced to go to hospital and change his normal pre-game routine for health reasons. There is a good reason why he wasnt FMVP and receive 0 votes
Oh look it's @Teko not knowing what the fukk he's talking about once again. :heh:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I don't think people even understand what they're watching when it comes to Steph Curry.

There's never been a player that I've ever seen where you literally had to double team him 28 feet from the basket because the thought of him pulling up was just that scary.

Yeah Steph Curry may have no had his best shooting games in the Finals but literally 80% of their offense came from Curry PNRs or him getting trapped and kicking it to the open man. Iggy & Draymond had open jumper after open jumper and the reason why is curry. With few exceptions (Magic, maybe a few others) I'll take what Curry brings to the table over damn near any point guard in the history of the game. He also shoots 45% from 3.......

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who cares?

Curry is literally on another planet than Zeke as a scorer.

23.8 (63% TS) on Zeke's 21-23 PPG (52% TS).

The difference between Curry and Zeke's scoring is like...the difference between Prime Lebron and Paul George before the injury.

Honestly, it's hard to put into words at exactly how big a difference 10% is when you're talking about TS% but imagine Paul George vs. Prime Lebron or even Rudy Gay vs. Prime Lebron.

Curry scores more on VASTLY, VASTLY, VASTLY higher efficiency and while playing less minutes.