Is Steph Curry on his way to passing up Zeke & Stockton & being the 2nd best PG after Magic?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People really sprinting into this thread to diss Steph Curry?

:mjlol: What the fukk is wrong with this site

Sh*ts comedy

Steph will have another dominant year once that knee heals

The finals doesnt change the fact that no pg other than magic has had a better regular season than what he just did

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sh*ts comedy

The finals doesnt change the fact that no pg other than magic has had a better regular season than what he just did
Factoring in pace (both teams played very fast though), how does his 2015-16 compare with magic in 1986-87 (Magic's best season in the eyes of most)

Edit: 23.9 points, 6.3 rebounds, 12.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 0.4 blocks per game with a 52.2/20.5/85.3 shooting slash. Lakers won 67 games.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
People really sprinting into this thread to diss Steph Curry?

:mjlol: What the fukk is wrong with this site
It's not really about dissing Steph, it's about pointing and laughing at people like the 2 fags who dapped your post for prematurely jumping out of the window onto Steph's dikk.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Sh*ts comedy

People's desperation to shyt on an obviously great player is hilarious. This dude just put up two seasons that nobody has ever seen before, won a ring, and went to game seven... and they are celebrating.

It's not really about dissing Steph, it's about pointing and laughing at people like the 2 fags who dapped your post for prematurely jumping out of the window onto Steph's dikk.

Thank you for your high quality input, mayne.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
injuries are going to get Curry real soon, you dont start your career injury prone and become durable as you get older.

I give him credit for improving so much in so little time.

He's played 70+ games in like the last 3 or 4 seasons breh :francis: He's fine

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Gravity

Fyi they putting a law in place where you cant update the registration on your car if you havent paid your child support

Catch up lil man

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People's desperation to shyt on an obviously great player is hilarious. This dude just put up two seasons that nobody has ever seen before, won a ring, and went to game seven... and they are celebrating.

It'd be nice if basketball fans could appreciate what they're watching instead of shytting on it to prop up guys that are 10-25 years retired now.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Well the passive aggressive shyt that you're doing is certainly not of high quality. I suspect that you're part of the crowd who rushed to crown GS judging by the way that you deflected from my point. Like I said tho, if certain people weren't so desperate to rush to anoint Steph and his team prematurely then you wouldn't see all of this "I told you so:francis: shyt. How can you ignore that? Do you agree that they compare to true atg teams like Showtime and Mike's Bulls? Do you think that Steph is better than Zeke ever was? That's the type of shyt that we had to sit through for the last year on the strength of one (fortunate)title run+one great reg season. the worst part is that when you pushed back on some of the over the top praise, people were disrespected and dismissed. See, it's not just that GS lost. They could've easily won this series with Cleveland. It's how they played that exposes all those who rushed to crown Steph and the team as a whole as atg.
It'd be nice if basketball fans could appreciate what they're watching instead of shytting on it to prop up guys that are 10-25 years retired now.
It'd be nice if cats could appreciate what they're watching for what it is instead of hyping it up to be something that it's not. Especially when you have to shyt on the elders from previous eras to do it. Saying that after one title that they're already up there with the best teams of all time is disrespectful, and so was the way that Steph was hyped up over other atg players.
@Gravity

Fyi they putting a law in place where you cant update the registration on your car if you havent paid your child support

Catch up lil man
This is hilarious, you should be like a comedian or something.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Well the passive aggressive shyt that you're doing is certainly not of high quality.

It's not passive aggressive. I'm outwardly stating that people are making shytty posts in here, yourself included.

I suspect that you're part of the crowd who rushed to crown GS judging by the way that you deflected from my point.

Rush to crown them? They won a championship. They crowned themselves.

Do you agree that they compare to true atg teams like Showtime and Mike's Bulls?

Well, in the last two seasons, they've won a championship, and won more games than any time in history during the regular season, and lost int he finals in a 7 game series. All the while putting up numbers we've never seen before. So I'd say, yeah, they compare favorably.

Of course, I can't compare their longevity to anybody's, because it's only been two seasons, but those are two pretty great seasons.

Do you think that Steph is better than Zeke ever was?

Zeke never in his life sniffed the kind of numbers Steph just put up in his last two seasons.

That's the type of shyt that we had to sit through for the last year on the strength of one (fortunate)title run+one great reg season.

See, this kind of stuff is where you lose me. Fortunate, how? They just had two very impressive seasons, setting records across the board. They were the favorites. Winning the title was NOT fortunate, it was in fact, the statistical likelihood. This year they did NOT win, while favored. LeBron and Kyrie put up great numbers, while Steph Curry, specifically, struggled. That's how it goes sometimes.

But losing a 7 game series to an all time performance by MAYBE the greatest player ever, certainly a top 5-10 player ever... there's no shame in that, and it doesn't erase 200 games worth of evidence.

the worst part is that when you pushed back on some of the over the top praise, people were disrespected and dismissed. See, it's not just that GS lost. They could've easily won this series with Cleveland. It's how they played that exposes all those who rushed to crown Steph and the team as a whole as atg.

This last part is total bullshyt. Losing is losing and it happens to everyone.

You sound like the same lames we were dealing with JUST LAST YEAR, talking about how lebron was a fraud, and couldn't close, and look at his finals record.

It just so happens that THIS time, an illogical thought-path lines up with YOUR point of view, so you have no problem ignoring a huge sample size of great play, for the way somebody played in a single series, after coming back off a knee injury, etc etc etc.

Sometimes you just lose. And that is okay, it doesn't mean that a player isn't great, or that he's overrated, or any of that other middle school bullshyt that adults still believe when they've never played sports at any competitive level themselves.

It just means you lost. And next year, the Warriors will be great again, and Steph will be great again, and the Cavs will be great again, and LeBron will be great again.

Or they'll get hurt, or somebody else will emerge. Who knows.

Steph is already the greatest shooter of all time. He is in a class by himself. That he is THAT prolific, and THAT efficient a scorer, and still a great point guard, puts him in the elite class of point guards. Maybe you would prefer Zeke, who, comparatively, is a bad shooter, and even in a vacuum shot in the mid 40's from the field. He was all-NBA 1st team 3 times, curry has already done that twice.

But maybe you think he was more of a floor leader, and a better defender, and that THAT really counts for something. Well, that's cool too! We disagree. A lot of your arguments seem to be predicated on "well it's only been two seasons!" Which means, you may just lose out to existing for the next 4-6 years. Or maybe somebody gets hurt, and their career stalls out at this level.Again, anything could happen. But we have seen two incredible years, and you trying to delete that because of a loss in the finals is silly and immature -- and you calling people that disagree with you "fakkits" is why I don't really fukk with this site anymore.

It used to be hard to find people that really cared about sports to read, and go back and forth with... that's not really the case anymore. Instead, messageboards have kinda folded in on themselves, and gotten less fun, and more angry. I don't know exactly how it happened, but as the internet expanded, as more people and insights flowed in -- there are people left behind that got really really frustrated, and started pretending that everything USED to be better. Old boards, old players, old ideas.

It's a little sad, and a lot boring. You and posters like you are boring. It's a tired act, and really, the people who USED to do it, were funnier. :youngsabo: