Is Steph Curry on his way to passing up Zeke & Stockton & being the 2nd best PG after Magic?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He passed Durant to me. Once he gets this finals mvp and another title he’ll be entering Kobe, Lebron and MJ territory the more he accomplishes after that.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Right now dude is looking like a legit undisputed Finals MVP.

Despite what anybody says, it's somewhat arguable dude deserved one their first championship.

Last year it was Durant's, but Steph still contributed and opened up the floor for Durant by averaging 9 assists, 8 rebounds on top of 26 points.

Once he gets this one, I think he has a legit claim to top 2 ranking all-time.

I'd legit say dude is the best pg of all-time.

Keep in mind, dude may have another 2-3 titles on top of this one when it's all said and done.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You can’t even use the argument of “well Steph played on an overwhelmingly dominant team during his peak” cause that’s basically what the two guys we’re discussing had against 97% of the league. I guess you could argue they had to play each other’s dominant teams but the PG spot is far deeper now so

There’s trade offs both ways when thinking about level of competition here

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Oscar >> Magic

curry has a long way to go before he catches zeke.

He passed Durant to me. Once he gets this finals mvp and another title he’ll be entering Kobe, Lebron and MJ territory the more he accomplishes after that.

kobe is not in no dam LeBron/Jordan territory.

kobe is in that wade/Iverson/tmac realm.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Lol this dude yellowthoughts is so mentally soft. Imagine negging someone for telling the truth.