Is the godfather scene about black people the most important scene in cinema history?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The godfather :mjlol:one of the most overrated, boringest movies of all time. Still dont see what's the hype or fascination about these mob movies or shows because they are boring and predictable. shyt usually goes like motherfukkers are in almost every scene always wearing suits, at the bar hanging out with other mobsters, living in the suburbs, have a wife and kids, a brutal murder here and there, police investigating them, throw a little racism towards black people here and there you goes your mob flick. The godfathers was 2 hours way too long. I'm really starting to wonder about you especially after the comments in that beer factory shooting thread.

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Some slick shyt was said in goodfellas also, I forgot how it went,, said black was to drugged up and stupid to do something,, I forgot what it was tho

Henry was talking to his wife because she was scared he would go to prison.

Henry said “we don’t go to jail because we don’t get caught. You wanna know who goes to jail? ****** stick up men. ******s go to jail because they fall asleep in the getaway car.”

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Some slick shyt was said in goodfellas also, I forgot how it went,, said black was to drugged up and stupid to do something,, I forgot what it was tho

The scene with Stacks Edwards.

To be fair, this is pretty much how it went down IRL:

"During the robbery, Edwards slugged Lufthansa employee Kerry Whalen. His job was to take the panel truck used in the heist and drive it to a junkyard in New Jersey, where mafia contacts would compact it and the evidence would be destroyed. The heist worked out better than Burke could have imagined, but Edwards neglected his duty and used heroin, visited his girlfriend Shelly, and fell asleep at her house. The police found the panel truck, parked in a no parking zone, with a muddy boot print matching a pair of shoes owned by Edwards."

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You're a weirdo dude, complaining non-stop about PAWGing and then this thread :pachaha:.
Ain't he though?...
I came in to tell dude he was a fukking weirdo...
But no fakkit op That probably goes to Boys N The Hood when Furious was kicking knowledge to Morris Chestnut and Cuba and them...

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Facts
Literally every mobster film has them treating black people like shyt. Goodfella's Soprano's etc.
They running around calling us moolies and rappers are like :blessed: i'm mafioso :scust:

Even in the Irishman. They killed the fresh kid joey because he was too friendly with the blacks.

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
The godfather :mjlol:one of the most overrated, boringest movies of all time. Still dont see what's the hype or fascination about these mob movies or shows. I'm really starting to wonder about you especially after the comments in that beer factory shooting thread.
Your your still learning just like me.

Italians had no power in our communities other than being the plug for dudes that sold drugs.
Also you are talking about a group that extorted and abused their own community as being together.

False. They controlled bookmaker dope and the numbers. And they still do in many cities.