Is the Sahara desert the most fukked up place on earth to remain stranded?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching some Survivorman and this got me thinking.
What is the most fukked up place on earth to be stranded on? It has to be Sahara, right?

Let's say you're left there with one bottle of water... do you think you can make it out of there?

I mean, hot during the day, cold during the night, your BJJ skills are useless. You are as good as dead

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching some Survivorman and this got me thinking.
What is the most fukked up place on earth to be stranded on? It has to be Sahara, right?

Let's say you're left there with one bottle of water... do you think you can make it out of there?

I mean, hot during the day, cold during the night, your BJJ skills are useless. You are as good as dead

how about in the middle of the fuking ocean, you cant drink the water but surrounded by it and no shade

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
how about in the middle of the fuking ocean, you cant drink the water but surrounded by it and no shade
It's gonna rain tho, so you can get water that way. You can fish... kill a bird... like Zamperini did. He had some shade tho

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
surviving with your bare necessities, sailing in the middle of the Indian ocean on some Life of Pi shyt sounds lit af
Ain't shyt peaceful about sailing in the middle of the ocean. Hope you on a oil tanker or aircraft carrier. The ocean is the scariest shyt to me. The sheer hopelessness, surrounded by unending water, sitting on top of miles of it, dangerous waves, storms :damn:

Daps
Ain't shyt peaceful about sailing in the middle of the ocean. Hope you on a oil tanker or aircraft carrier. The ocean is the scariest shyt to me. The sheer hopelessness, surrounded by unending water, sitting on top of miles of it, dangerous waves, storms :damn:

Sharks :huhldup:

You catch yourself in the middle of the ocean you're gonna die of hypothermia :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Imagine losing your buoyancy...

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

:mjcry: miles of nothing below you, miles of nothing around you. Just stuck. That's terrifying. Then at night, you're just a speck, staring up at space :mjcry:.