Is the Sahara desert the most fukked up place on earth to remain stranded?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd drinki like one drop a day :dame:

Should last me about 2 months, I'm sure I could walk across the Sahara dessert in 2 months. :jawalrus:

:jbhmm:

image.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I can't swim well and not a water niqqa. I just came off cruise last week so I know I wouldn't wanna be in middle of any ocean....hot or cold. Fuk that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Egypt and we had to drive out 2 hours in the desert to see some monuments. Everyone going on that trip has to leave in one big caravan for safety reasons. The desert is one big wasteland. Literally hundred of miles radius of nothing. Just desolation. I could imagine being stranded for a day or two with no water is an automatic death sentence.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Any place where you can't have your most basic needs to survive is going to be equally bad. They're all gonna take you out quick.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Y one van for safety?
I was in Egypt and we had to drive out 2 hours in the desert to see some monuments. Everyone going on that trip has to leave in one big caravan for safety reasons. The desert is one big wasteland. Literally hundred of miles radius of nothing. Just desolation. I could imagine being stranded for a day or two with no water is an automatic death sentence.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least in the ocean there's an easy way to off yourself, dying of thirst in the desert would be :mjcry:

Or getting eaten by a pack of hyenas :merchant:

Hyenas are savages. I know lions get more respect, but these nikkas gang up on the victim and rip their fukkin guts out while its still alive :whew:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I think Sahara isn't the dryest place on Earth tho...might be wrong but I think it's that Salt desert somewhere in South America...Antartic is also dry as hell, we see the ice and assume (for whatever reason) that it's "better" than sand but...and like brehs already pointed out people live in some areas of the Sahara, I'm not sure it's even that "empty" as we assume it is (with the Touaregs, ancient commercial routes, migrants...and now terrorists :francis:)

Still wouldn't want to be stranded there tho :whoa:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I think them Catacombs would be the worst place to die, those tunnels below the city where if you got lost your fukked. The one girl was hundreds of feet from the entrance.....just passed out from exhaustion....

St._Paul's_Catacombs,_Malta_(1).JPG

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/worst-way-to-die-girl-found-dead-in-odessa-catacomb.305880/

"Can you imagine it? Walking alone in utter darkness, just your hand on the wall. Your mouth dry from dehydration, your throat and lungs burning from the rank air and the countless hours of screaming for help. Your feet blistered messes and your legs sore to the point of exhaustion. Just walking. Nothing around you but solid darkness and cold damp walls in every direction. You’d have so much time to reflect on your life, everyone you’ve known, every event replaying over in your head. Somewhere along the line it hits you: “You aren’t getting out.” I wonder if she broke down and stopped moving on, giving in to despair or dehydration, sobbing to herself as she slumped to the cold hard ground. Nothing to comfort her, nothing to give hope. Or perhaps she kept going until she physically could not, driven by either the hallucinations that gave her false promise of salvation, or by the sheer will to live, keeping her going until she finally collapsed from exhaustion and dehydration. I also wonder if the rats started to eat her before she was completely dead."

Be on some As Above, Down Below shyt :damn:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I think them Catacombs would be the worst place to die, those tunnels below the city where if you got lost your fukked. The one girl was hundreds of feet from the entrance.....just passed out from exhaustion....

St._Paul's_Catacombs,_Malta_(1).JPG

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/worst-way-to-die-girl-found-dead-in-odessa-catacomb.305880/

"Can you imagine it? Walking alone in utter darkness, just your hand on the wall. Your mouth dry from dehydration, your throat and lungs burning from the rank air and the countless hours of screaming for help. Your feet blistered messes and your legs sore to the point of exhaustion. Just walking. Nothing around you but solid darkness and cold damp walls in every direction. You’d have so much time to reflect on your life, everyone you’ve known, every event replaying over in your head. Somewhere along the line it hits you: “You aren’t getting out.” I wonder if she broke down and stopped moving on, giving in to despair or dehydration, sobbing to herself as she slumped to the cold hard ground. Nothing to comfort her, nothing to give hope. Or perhaps she kept going until she physically could not, driven by either the hallucinations that gave her false promise of salvation, or by the sheer will to live, keeping her going until she finally collapsed from exhaustion and dehydration. I also wonder if the rats started to eat her before she was completely dead."

Be on some As Above, Down Below shyt :damn:
That movie was trippy as fukk, especially the end. But I think space is a much worse place to be stranded.