Is the Sahara desert the most fukked up place on earth to remain stranded?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: miles of nothing below you, miles of nothing around you. Just stuck. That's terrifying. Then at night, you're just a speck, staring up at space :mjcry:.
well technically sahara is the same shyt. Just more hot during the day and more cold during the night. I think i would chose the ocean vs sahara (more chance of rain, more chance of food)

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:mjcry: miles of nothing below you, miles of nothing around you. Just stuck. That's terrifying. Then at night, you're just a speck, staring up at space :mjcry:.
At least in the ocean there's an easy way to off yourself, dying of thirst in the desert would be :mjcry:

Or getting eaten by a pack of hyenas :merchant:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I've been watching some Survivorman and this got me thinking.
What is the most fukked up place on earth to be stranded on? It has to be Sahara, right?

Let's say you're left there with one bottle of water... do you think you can make it out of there?

I mean, hot during the day, cold during the night, your BJJ skills are useless. You are as good as dead

Yh I don't know what possesses the people who live there :mindblown:

The temperatures in summer are over 40 °C (104 °F) and can even soar to 47 °C (116.6 °F) during the day.

Then at night it's freezing with subzero temperatures because the desert doesn't retain heat.

Some migrants try to go to Europe via the Sahara....often those old cars breakdown between the remote stops and everyone is fukked. So everyone resorts to drinking their own urine...some people cannot produce enough of their own so they beg you for yours :wow:.....people are begging to drink piss:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yh I don't know what possesses the people who live there :mindblown:

The temperatures in summer are over 40 °C (104 °F) and can even soar to 47 °C (116.6 °F) during the day.

Then at night it's freezing with subzero temperatures because the desert doesn't retain heat.

Some migrants try to go to Europe via the Sahara....often those old cars breakdown between the remote stops and everyone is fukked. So everyone resorts to drinking their own urine...some people cannot produce enough of their own so they beg you for yours :wow:.....people are begging to drink piss:wow:

:merchant::merchant:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I've seen both Wolf Creek movies, I always thought it was the Outback. Especially since a majority of it still hasn't been explored.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've been watching some Survivorman and this got me thinking.
What is the most fukked up place on earth to be stranded on? It has to be Sahara, right?

Let's say you're left there with one bottle of water... do you think you can make it out of there?

I mean, hot during the day, cold during the night, your BJJ skills are useless. You are as good as dead
I wear under Armour with a gi in the Sahara and spar for hours with no water fukk outta here. Sahara heat like my sauna sessions on low