Is there a bigger movie simp than Imhotep from the Mummy?

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever some variation of this question gets asked, my first thought always goes to the main character in The Last American Virgin. The one who paid for the girl's abortion, only for the movie to end with him watching the girl go back to the guy who left her after she got pregnant.

this forum made me watch this movie due to people’s comments about it and everyone is right. I tell anyone who is on track for crashing on simp road to watch this and 500 days of Summer and hope they take a detour. Most times they ignore me and end up becoming that drunk person that gets super emotional when they drink

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This nikka betrayed and killed his king for the p*ssy, got buried alive for the p*ssy, and got cursed for the p*ssy :dead:

This nikka was down so bad when he came back to life the first thing he tried to do was get his old p*ssy back
:russ:

But worst of all the same chick who he dedicated his entire life to ain't even gaf about him when he needed it most :pachaha:

In this moment he realizes he's been a beta male for 3000 years:mjlol:

That screenshot should be a simp smiley @3Rivers

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
this forum made me watch this movie due to people’s comments about it and everyone is right. I tell anyone who is on track for crashing on simp road to watch this and 500 days of Summer and hope they take a detour. Most times they ignore me and end up becoming that drunk person that gets super emotional when they drink

Ole buddy from 500 Days. :hhh: :mjlol:

Dude was pretty bad but he can't be the worst cause it's movie simps that didn't even hit. :dead:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ozakl39wBM1w5xhsuo1_400.gifv

sam rothstein was king simp, he's my #1 movie simp lmao

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. They did. Go against Pharoah and get killed over puzzy brehs. He was the top doctor/shaman in Egypt so you know there were bad broads available for him.
Yea but when your rich and powerful like that u want something u can’t get