Is there a bigger movie simp than Imhotep from the Mummy?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Let's be real, Jack would've died anyway if he hadn't met Rose.

Rose chose.

And she chose to take her chances and die with Jack then to escape comfortably with Cal.

Jack would've been a simp if, after all that, she reunited with Cal in the end.

But she didn't.

Also any movie when a man dies for a woman like Jack in Titanic. If he didn’t die do you know how p*ssy he would’ve gotten as a survivor. All of it

^This. @Dorian Gray Say what you want about Cal but least he lived to tell the tale. And he had money. (Til he lost it all and killed hisself. :hhh:)

Jack got chose but didn't get the happily ever after. Motherfukker froze to death after his ship sank. And he was a broke boy on top of it all. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
tumblr_ozakl39wBM1w5xhsuo1_400.gifv

sam rothstein was king simp, he's my #1 movie simp lmao

Hands down.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Whenever some variation of this question gets asked, my first thought always goes to the main character in The Last American Virgin. The one who paid for the girl's abortion, only for the movie to end with him watching the girl go back to the guy who left her after she got pregnant.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah B, the curse is what did it. They coulda just fukked him up and had him buried alive with the scarabs. :francis:

I THINK the reason he had magical powers was because the spell was supposed to make him suffer for all eternity. So a part of you has to be immortal to be able to suffer forever.

His powers were a “symptom” (SIMPTOM don’t ask me how) of being brought back to full life which wasn’t supposed to happen

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:francis:

My ex , one of my first loves just called me with one of those temperature checks calls. I'm ready to drop it all, 3 hour convo. All jokes , she ready to get flewn out and oiled down. :damn: lord help me. This woman will destroy me. We 1000 miles away but the connection is still there.

Whenever some variation of this question gets asked, my first thought always goes to the main character in The Last American Virgin. The one who paid for the girl's abortion, only for the movie to end with him watching the girl go back to the guy who left her after she got pregnant.

:dead:

I'm done, I gotta pack it up and goto sleep after reading this. He needs to hang it up. I don't even think Forest Gump can simp this bad for Jennie.

Daps

In his defense, he was slow.

:hubie:

My nikka Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
Dude let the entire village to a castle in the middle of the woods, and convinced them to vandalize it, because he got rejected.

Yoooo jacob was a king simp!!!! jesus christ this nikka was simping ridiculous simping so hard he wanted to fukk her baby...:scust: cause he couldn't have bella...
Same with dude from Sweeney Todd

Kept that girl locked in a room waiting for her to be old enough to marry because her mother didn’t want to be with him.

And after Rose and Jack were willing to die together..

But that was his broad that Jack stole. Who ended up outta pocket and who died? :usure:

Let a bytch you just met who's not your wife ride on the 'door' while you freeze to death, hypothermiehs. :wow:

Snape because he literally became celibate off the shyt with Harry Potter’s mom

Superman flew out into space and flew in a direction so fast that the Earth went back into time to save Lois Lane.

Also any movie when a man dies for a woman like Jack in Titanic. If he didn’t die do you know how p*ssy he would’ve gotten as a survivor. All of it

It always pissed me off that Rose didn’t even attempt to let him get on after failing once. And at that point, they still had some energy to pull it off. And she wasn’t a come up, because her mother pulled her in the room and told her she better keep spreading her legs for Cal because they were broke.