Is there anyone over 30 making less than 50k annually on here?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fucc working for major corporations. You'll never get paid what you should. I work for a major corporation but this salary is bullshyt! Don't go into the insurance industry brehs and if you do don't be a claims adjuster. Over worked and underpaid like a mothafuca

Network and leave breh. Not trying to sound corny, but there is a better job elsewhere.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
good for you, 50k is still not a boat load of money no matter your situation it's a solid middle class income, in some areas it stretches a ton, in most areas it doesn't but it ain't no god damned "living like a king" amount

And you act like this is a bad thing:dahell:

Especially for ONE fukking person?:dahell:

Its not about how much you make but how much you spend anyway... And i would be making more if i took the same job (IT) in a more expensive area.

But dont act like you know what the south is doing because I live here... My mom makes over 100k and still asks me for money:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
60k without overtime with no kids, wife, or debt in ATL

:ehh:

Not to mention another 700-1300 if i decide to go back to school

gXe6otJ.png

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if so do you feel like a loser?
How do you go on vacations and buy things you like while saving money?
Do making around you peers make you feel invaluable?
:martin: Are you stupid most people in the country dont make that much money.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats pretty much half the United states anybody could front for a website, them numbers and stats don't lie..

Its not too many people over 30 making that much and it's not there fault it's this fukked up world and economy we living in.
Exactly i just turned 30 and i make right around 30k and thats alot better then alot of people.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That would imply that the average person is indeed living comfortably. Getting by and living comfortable are two different things. :manny:
I didnt say the average person, i said the average household makes about 50k.

If there are 2 people in one house making 50k then they should be MORE than comfortable...

But a single person making 50k or the equivalent of it in their location should be doing more than just "getting by" in 90% of America... They should be doing it comfortably unless they have crazy debt, bad credit, make bad choices, etc.

I was making 70k in hawaii and was still living comfortably. Big truck, nice condo, etc. and that's probably the most expensive place in the country or atleast top 3...

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you act like this is a bad thing:dahell:

Especially for ONE fukking person?:dahell:

Its not about how much you make but how much you spend anyway... And i would be making more if i took the same job (IT) in a more expensive area.

But dont act like you know what the south is doing because I live here... My mom makes over 100k and still asks me for money:heh:
nobody said it's a bad thing I'm saying 50k isn't 150k like the coli acts like in most of the South, you will live a typical middle class lifestyle with that amount all these migrants flooding most of the decent sized cities have meant in a decade or two meant that 50k ain't going to be nearly as sexy in 15 years either

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
nikkas acting like you really cant survive comfortably as a single person making 50k when the median household is either even or less:dahell:

Th-Th-The Coli
I don't think some of these Northeast ppl realize how different the cost of living is down here. That same house that they're paying a million dollars for in NY can be had for about 180k down here. Gas is cheaper for your car, the price of food is cheaper. All that shyt adds up.