Is this black man lying though?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Ok, they're still both responsible for themselves. You're dancing trying to cloud the issue. I'll say it again, black women are responsible for their own HIV rates. Don't try and blame dudes in jail.
and everyone else is responsible for their own HIV rates :skip:

It's 10 times harder fro a woman to pass on HIV to a man as opposed to it happening the other way around, so yes...the biggest passers of HIV are men, regardless of race.

What accelerates it in the black community are the amount of bi-sexual men who do not consider themselves gay and sleep around with other men. Considering the most at risk group of HIV infected people in this country are gay men, that combined with DL men hiding their preference eventually hurts our women.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...th-emergency-hiv-outbreak-20150325-story.html
the most recent HIV outbreak is about needles tho, not even about sex

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to blindly say black woman are on a more righteous tip of not lying on brothers. Women in general are spiteful pieces of shyts just keeping it all the way one hundred. :yeshrug:

You hate black women and your mama for not pretending that they arent above bullshyt like this and trying to warn black men.
@AntiVenom you say good shyt I agree with sometimes... But wasn't you the same nikka talking about you was going to donate to that fakkit fukkboy CAC cop that was accused of raping black women?... What's the drill with that breh?...

I sure did and I stand by it to this day. That statement was aimed at the bedwenched named yup. I think my message with that post was clear. I hope that she and those like her get what they deserve from their "saviors". it was aimed at a very specific segment of our board. As far as Im concerned Im willing to let the prick do his work as long as he limits it to people like her. Now if anyone else was offended...then thats not my problem and Im not sorry in the least. :yeshrug:

when a bw falsely accuses a black man of rape she doesn't do it because of his race. i.e. to avoid stigma of sleeping with blacks or to exploit racist white fears

No one cares why you do it. You still do it and the end result is the same. A black man in jail behind some shyt he didnt do. fukk out of here with the plea you tried to cop in here. Oh and fukk you for that neg. You can drink a bullet, slut.

Exactly. He's fukking sick. Like legitimately bodies buried in his back yard corpses in his freezer sick.

Are you going to help me get another nut tonight? Or are you still trying to play someone?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
What does that have to do with the most at risk group in the country being gay men?

Fast Facts
that's because men have more sex and also because gay dudes use their butts
if they were properly protecting themselves, that would not be the case

"So why does this problem exist? No compelling evidence suggests that Blacks have any special genetic susceptibility to HIV. There are many factors that have been cited asreasons why African American men and women have relatively high rates of HIVinfection and AIDS. The two most convincing explanations are the high rates of poverty and sexually transmitted diseases. The 2000 U.S. Census found that one in four Blacks lived in poverty, and studies clearly have shown a strong link between poverty, limited access to quality health care and the risk of HIV infection.For Black women, the consequences of not having effective primary and secondary prevention and intervention strategies to reduce the inequities that exist related to poverty, gender, relationships, education and socioeconomic status can result in:

• Having unprotected oral, vaginal or anal sex; or having unprotected heterosexual sex with injecting drug users and/or men who have sex with men or who have been in prison.
  • Limited self efficacy and coping skills, i.e., communication, resistance, accessing services, and diminished self-image
  • Resistance to learn one’s HIV status because of fear and the belief that HIV will not affect them personally.
  • Little or no discussion about HIV with family, friends, and peers, and a lack o fpeer and community support
  • Perceived safety within relationships
  • Family stressors that can result in increased depression and deteriorating health status"
gay dudes are only one factor out of several

some more
"
HIV in DC
DC has the highest rate of HIV in the country, with at least 1 in 20 individuals testing positive for the virus.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, most people assume that HIV/AIDS only affects gays, drug users or the young and reckless. In the District, where the rate of new infections due to heterosexual contact is outpacing any other means of transmission, these myths carry a death sentence.

By the numbers:

37.4% of new cases are through heterosexual contact, followed by 25.8% through MSM.1

The majority of new cases are through heterosexual sex.

90.7% of new heterosexual cases are black (58.8% are women, 41.2% are men).2

The black community in DC is overwhelmingly affected by this crisis –especially black women.

63% of newly diagnosed heterosexual cases are 30-49 years old.3

Everyone needs to know the risks and use protection.

Looking at the numbers of all those diagnosed, a more telling picture emerges.

While the majority of HIV/AIDS positive people living throughout the district are homosexual men (4,692 men 57.7% of whom are black) – the next highest demographic group are heterosexual women with 2,102 individuals 92.4% of whom are black.4

While the HIV/AIDS epidemic has impacted homosexual men the longest, heterosexuals – mostly black - are quickly making up the difference, with women leading the way.

So, what can these numbers teach us?

This crisis isn’t about sexual orientation - it’s about education.

Fighting the myth that ‘it couldn’t be me’ and giving people, particularly in our community of SE DC, the ‘how’ and the ‘why’ of practicing safe sex is vital. Additionally, there must be a racial and gendered component to any approach - this means working directly in communities and tackling historically challenging issues, like women’s power over their sexual relationships.

Each new diagnosis means a life cut short – fighting this epidemic won’t be easy, but every prevented case is worth it."

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
you dudes would be going crazy if the black women on here went into threads about white dudes doing dirty shyt and said "black men do it too".

That's happened countless of times, though. Look at that fraternity thread.
@Tae is in here preaching but her posts had to be deleted because she did the same thing for white men she's in here upset about cats doing for white women.
:pachaha:
The Coli has short term memory.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Tae is in here preaching but her posts had to be deleted because she did the same thing for white men she's in here upset about cats doing for white women.

Very short. Thank you for reminding them that these bytches on here whine and have zero sincerity or consistency.

We need more reminders of this each time they start crying.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That chick received a classic ether which should be :salute:but of course the coli brehs want to turn it into a black woman bashing session with "black women lie too" :comeon:If a black woman tried to flip the script and said: "black men rape black women too" guess how the coli brehs would've reacted. :stopitslime:
I guess only cac men can receive an ether, you have to thread lightly with snow bunnies as not to hurt their feelings, and you definitely don't want to school them on white supremacy and mess up your chance to get in dem drawz. :camby:

giphy.gif

Ah wait a minute, Rev.
:mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/raci...sity-of-maryland-dont-invite-any-gals.300629/

11044576_10153156110967463_5582234173597065795_o.jpg

Is the dude that wrote the email white, black, or from TheColi :patrice:?
We all know dudes here don't mess with chicks unless they are dimes, although white chicks and stereotypical looking Latinas who are a 5-6 is equivalent to a dime black chick. I'm surprised the curry monsters didn't get an average pass as well :ohhh:

:lolbron:

Racist cac calls black women ******s. Coli queens flip the script and group them together with black men.

:sas1:

I wonder what changed.
GUQrJQy.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
that's because men have more sex and also because gay dudes use their butts
if they were properly protecting themselves, that would not be the case

"So why does this problem exist? No compelling evidence suggests that Blacks have any special genetic susceptibility to HIV. There are many factors that have been cited asreasons why African American men and women have relatively high rates of HIVinfection and AIDS. The two most convincing explanations are the high rates of poverty and sexually transmitted diseases. The 2000 U.S. Census found that one in four Blacks lived in poverty, and studies clearly have shown a strong link between poverty, limited access to quality health care and the risk of HIV infection.For Black women, the consequences of not having effective primary and secondary prevention and intervention strategies to reduce the inequities that exist related to poverty, gender, relationships, education and socioeconomic status can result in:

• Having unprotected oral, vaginal or anal sex; or having unprotected heterosexual sex with injecting drug users and/or men who have sex with men or who have been in prison.
  • Limited self efficacy and coping skills, i.e., communication, resistance, accessing services, and diminished self-image
  • Resistance to learn one’s HIV status because of fear and the belief that HIV will not affect them personally.
  • Little or no discussion about HIV with family, friends, and peers, and a lack o fpeer and community support
  • Perceived safety within relationships
  • Family stressors that can result in increased depression and deteriorating health status"
gay dudes are only one factor out of several

some more
"
HIV in DC
DC has the highest rate of HIV in the country, with at least 1 in 20 individuals testing positive for the virus.

Despite all evidence to the contrary, most people assume that HIV/AIDS only affects gays, drug users or the young and reckless. In the District, where the rate of new infections due to heterosexual contact is outpacing any other means of transmission, these myths carry a death sentence.

By the numbers:

37.4% of new cases are through heterosexual contact, followed by 25.8% through MSM.1

The majority of new cases are through heterosexual sex.

90.7% of new heterosexual cases are black (58.8% are women, 41.2% are men).2

The black community in DC is overwhelmingly affected by this crisis –especially black women.

63% of newly diagnosed heterosexual cases are 30-49 years old.3

Everyone needs to know the risks and use protection.

Looking at the numbers of all those diagnosed, a more telling picture emerges.

While the majority of HIV/AIDS positive people living throughout the district are homosexual men (4,692 men 57.7% of whom are black) – the next highest demographic group are heterosexual women with 2,102 individuals 92.4% of whom are black.4

While the HIV/AIDS epidemic has impacted homosexual men the longest, heterosexuals – mostly black - are quickly making up the difference, with women leading the way.

So, what can these numbers teach us?

This crisis isn’t about sexual orientation - it’s about education.

Fighting the myth that ‘it couldn’t be me’ and giving people, particularly in our community of SE DC, the ‘how’ and the ‘why’ of practicing safe sex is vital. Additionally, there must be a racial and gendered component to any approach - this means working directly in communities and tackling historically challenging issues, like women’s power over their sexual relationships.

Each new diagnosis means a life cut short – fighting this epidemic won’t be easy, but every prevented case is worth it."
Did you alter my point? The because isn't my issue.

Tae

All Star
Daps

My orig post in that thread wasn't deleted tough. :sas1:
That wasn't :cape: for white men that was telling the truth of what some brehs would say. That email could've very well been written by a coli breh/c00n...if a similar email had been written by a white sorority girl and brehs said it sounded like it was written by a bedwench I would've laughed it off because I don't associate bedwenches with all black women.
This thread isn't about bedwenches or c00ns, :stopitslime:perhaps I should've stated "coli c00n" in that other thread so you and others wouldn't be all up on my case. :camby: