Is this black man lying though?

Daps
:snoop:

straight black women can also get it from straight men who got it from straight women .....

WHO GOT IT FROM DOWN LOW BLACK MEN! (I fixed it for you)

I am not playing the "blame game", and I don't disagree with you. If you can't understand what I am saying by now, you won't, and there is no point in arguing with you.

Good Day.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
rob checked becky real hard!!!
:banderas:
george7.gif

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I am not playing the "blame game", and I don't disagree with you. If you can't understand what I am saying by now, you won't, and there is no point in arguing with you.

Good Day.
I get what you're saying, I'm saying that the way you put it has some people thinking they can't catch HIV cuz they aren't gay :manny:
and some people think that they can't get it cuz they aren't black too :francis:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm not going to blindly say black woman are on a more righteous tip of not lying on brothers. Women in general are spiteful pieces of shyts just keeping it all the way one hundred. :yeshrug:

Daps
I get what you're saying, I'm saying that the way you put it has some people thinking they can't catch HIV cuz they aren't gay :manny:
and some people think that they can't get it cuz they aren't black too :francis:

I don't think anyone believes that.

Some people are in denial, or simply don't think it can happen to them. (People are this way about a lot of things, not just HIV)

But I am not going to be politically correct and not call out down low dudes, and their responsibility in spreading HIV to straight black women in ATL.

It is a very real thing, and needs to stop.

I don't have anything against gay, but I have a big problem with down low.

Daps
I'm not going to blindly say black woman are on a more righteous tip of not lying on brothers. Women in general are spiteful pieces of shyts just keeping it all the way one hundred. :yeshrug:

Men are spiteful and lie too.

All the time.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I never said that wasn't the case.

Of course... Unprotected sex is the ultimate reason it is transmitted. It is the woman's responsibility to make a man use protection, or have their own. I GET THAT.

It doesn't change the fact that here in ATL, those black women are contacting HIV through voluntary unprotected sex with down low black men, or jail birds.

Why is it wrong to say that it call it out? How am I not allowing black women to take responsibility for their actions, by calling out down low and risky sexual behavior in prison?

Where are you getting the idea from that I am denying black women's responsibility by calling out down low?
GAY, down low black men are largely responsible for the increase in HIV rates with black women.

Particularly here in ATL.
If you were actually holding black women accountable you would've said "black women being sexually irresponsible having unprotected sex is the reason for the increase in their HIV rates". Black women are responsible for their HIV rates and black men are responsible for their HIV rate.
ummm....and also the person shooting disease out of their genitals :dahell:
one person is wrong for not screening
the other is wrong for not getting tested
why are people trying to play the blame game with something so serious :snoop:
You're the one playing the blame game. All I've said is that people are responsible for themselves. You're responsible for yourself. If you catch a disease due to having unprotected sex then it's due to your own irresponsibility. Trying to "blame" someone else for what your irresponsible behavior is weak.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Do you really think that compares to centuries of white women lying on black men which at times has lead to entire black communities terrorized/destroyed?

They don't hear you though. :sas1:
You think they want to talk about Black Wall Street, and how a snow bunny completely destroyed the most successful and wealthiest all-black neighborhoods in history.
Naw, that doesn't fit their agenda. :sas2:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They don't hear you though. :sas1:
You think they want to talk about Black Wall Street, and how a snow bunny completely destroyed the most successful and wealthiest all-black neighborhoods in history.
Naw, that doesn't fit their agenda. :sas2:
Blacks get caught up in this tit for tat shyt.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I don't think anyone believes that.

Some people are in denial, or simply don't think it can happen to them. (People are this way about a lot of things, not just HIV)

But I am not going to be politically correct and not call out down low dudes, and their responsibility in spreading HIV to straight black women in ATL.

It is a very real thing, and needs to stop.

I don't have anything against gay, but I have a big problem with down low.
the stigma for HIV and AIDs is sitting squarely on gay and black shoulders tho
I'm not telling you to be politically correct
I'm saying, you know, HIV is a free for all and focusing on one section to chastise is kind of fukked up when you think about how serious it is and how many people it affects

women in ATL are being misinformed if they think all they have to do to avoid HIV is to look out for dudes who walk with a switch. They should just have discretion because of the ATL HIV rate and demand clean tests before sex. Always. ATL dudes should also be being testing constantly. DC has a high rate too. It would be less of a problem if people just dropped the politics (and dirty needles lol)

You're the one playing the blame game. All I've said is that people are responsible for themselves. You're responsible for yourself. If you catch a disease due to having unprotected sex then it's due to your own irresponsibility. Trying to "blame" someone else for what your irresponsible behavior is weak.
it is you're own responsibility
I jumped the gun and thought you were implying that the person spreading the disease is less responsible than the people they infect

Gravity

Banned
Daps
it is you're own responsibility
I jumped the gun and thought you were implying that the person spreading the disease is less responsible than the people they infect
Well you can't spread something to someone who is responsibly protecting themselves. So yea, you're the one responsible for whatever you catch. Not the person you caught it from.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Well you can't spread something to someone who is responsibly protecting themselves. So yea, you're the one responsible for whatever you catch. Not the person you caught it from.
the person who is spreading it is usually unaware that they have it (HIV) :dahell:
they're both essentially in the same position
that person spreading it was that person who did not protect themselves from someone else

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It's 10 times harder fro a woman to pass on HIV to a man as opposed to it happening the other way around, so yes...the biggest passers of HIV are men, regardless of race.

What accelerates it in the black community are the amount of bi-sexual men who do not consider themselves gay and sleep around with other men. Considering the most at risk group of HIV infected people in this country are gay men, that combined with DL men hiding their preference eventually hurts our women.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the person who is spreading it is usually unaware that they have it (HIV) :dahell:
they're both essentially in the same position
that person spreading it was that person who did not protect themselves from someone else
Ok, they're still both responsible for themselves. You're dancing trying to cloud the issue. I'll say it again, black women are responsible for their own HIV rates. Don't try and blame dudes in jail.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's 10 times harder fro a woman to pass on HIV to a man as opposed to it happening the other way around, so yes...the biggest passers of HIV are men, regardless of race.

What accelerates it in the black community are the amount of bi-sexual men who do not consider themselves gay and sleep around with other men. Considering the most at risk group of HIV infected people in this country are gay men, that combined with DL men hiding their preference eventually hurts our women.

Why don't white women have the same numbers plenty of white men are on the DL.