Is this black man lying though?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
IT IS!

Particularly black men coming out of prison who have engaged in situational homosexuality.

Not using protection, or getting tested. It is a very big culture for down low here in ATL.
Why do people like you think so little of women? Why don't you think that women are capable of being responsible for themselves? I think that women are perfectly capable of taking responsibikity for their own actions. If you voluntarily have unprotected sex with a man and you get pregnant or catch a disease then it's your fault. Not anyone else's. It's your body, your choice.

Daps
lol
statements like that are why straight blacks are still getting fukked up by HIV

promiscuity, and not being safe and a certain type of anatomy are what's responsible for HIV
if a person of any sexuality is out here fukking as much as a man would with no gatekeepers for sex (women) and not protecting themselves, they are at risk, and they're contributing to the problem
saying stuff like that is misleading because it's not really informative of how people contract the disease
it's not like gays get the disease at high rates because they're disgusting disease ridden creatures
gays get the disease at high rates because men have a lot of sex and also because orifices are incubators for disease
a womans sexual anatomy also leaves her vulnerable to disease, so if she's out there fukking, it's not because the men she's fukking might be fukking dudes, it's because she had unprotected sex with a man carrying diseases
a man with HIV has HIV because he didn't protect himself, not because he's sus or something

stuff like what you said shifts the issue to sexual politics instead of addressing the real problem, which is something as simple as taking care of yourself, protecting yourself, and seeing your doctor occasionally :ld:

I agree with all you said.

Promiscuity & unprotected sex is the reason for the spread of HIV/Aids ultimately.

The gay/down low culture here in ATL is also responsible for it being spread to STRAIGHT black women.

That is not my opinion. It is a FACT. The numbers don't lie.

Look up how it is most commonly transmitted, and you will see that.

To overlook this is wrong, and Misinformation.

Gynecologist here in ATL are constantly warning black women of this. They will even ask you if you have a partner who has been to jail, or do you think you could have come in contact with a down low man.

Then they would strongly encourage an HIV test.

The women who test positive almost always have contracted it this way...

Through a jail bird, or a down low ack man having unprotected sex with them.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
when a bw falsely accuses a black man of rape she doesn't do it because of his race. i.e. to avoid stigma of sleeping with blacks or to exploit racist white fears
Aren't these the same fukkwits who will say that only a small portion of abortions are medically necessary, so we shouldn't use them as evidence in pro-choice arguments? The amount of black women falsely accusing black males of rape is so INCREDIBLY small compared to the number of black men who actually rape black women that it's disgusting to even mention them in the same sentence. Yet, they want to do that in this argument.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Black women do the same bullshyt as white women. You guys get mad you calling those white cops.
Hecky yea bruh, my bm called the boys on me and I didn't touch, yell at, or even mug her:dahell:

The cops showed up and was like:dahell:

Explained to her in detail how foolish it was to have called them and proceeded to tell me to sleep down stairs :whoa:cuz these birds be tryin it.

The whole situation had me like:dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Why do people like you think so little of women? Why don't you think that women are capable of being responsible for themselves? I think that women are perfectly capable of taking responsibikity for their own actions. If you voluntarily have unprotected sex with a man and you get pregnant or catch a disease then it's your fault. Not anyone else's. It's your body, your choice.
ummm....and also the person shooting disease out of their genitals :dahell:
one person is wrong for not screening
the other is wrong for not getting tested
why are people trying to play the blame game with something so serious :snoop:
I agree with all you said.

Promiscuity & unprotected sex is the reason for the spread of HIV/Aids ultimately.

The gay/down low culture here in ATL is also responsible for it being spread to STRAIGHT black women.

That is not my opinion. It is a FACT. The numbers don't lie.

Look up how it is most commonly transmitted, and you will see that.

To overlook this is wrong, and
straight black women can also get it from straight men who got it from straight women

saying who they got it from is going down a road that doesn't have many solutions
I feel like the only distinction is between HIV transmitted from sex and HIV transmitted from needles
not HIV transmitted from homos and HIV transmitted from straight people and HIV transmitted from bisexuals and HIV transmitted by transexuals and HIV transmitted by blacks and HIV transmitted by whites and HIV transmitted by hispanics and HIV transmitted by asians
^those lines don't do anything but make people argue

Daps

I never said that wasn't the case.

Of course... Unprotected sex is the ultimate reason it is transmitted. It is the woman's responsibility to make a man use protection, or have their own. I GET THAT.

It doesn't change the fact that here in ATL, those black women are contacting HIV through voluntary unprotected sex with down low black men, or jail birds.

Why is it wrong to say that it call it out? How am I not allowing black women to take responsibility for their actions, by calling out down low and risky sexual behavior in prison?

Where are you getting the idea from that I am denying black women's responsibility by calling out down low?

Daps
LAWD have mercy....

The coli even caping for down low dudes now?

:cape:

I guess anything it takes to be able to blame black women for EVERYTHING, and not have to see a black man take ANY responsibility.

Daps
:damn:CHILL GODDAMN IT!!!! STOP INSULTING THE SNOW BUNNIES MAN.

:patrice:Yall gonna fukk up the wave for a Breh breh. Can't have these pawgs outchea switxhing sides.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
IT IS!

Particularly black men coming out of prison who have engaged in situational homosexuality.

Not using protection, or getting tested. It is a very big culture for down low here in ATL.

That's a lot different than a man being on the DL. There are sexual assaults and drug use in prison too.