Is this guy's weight loss transformation PED-free?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
24 Stunning Weight Loss Transformations

I was reading this article while on the basketball court. I was sitting on the side & 2 people ahead of me had downs. While looking at the pics, I see this breh looking like a 1st round pick:picard:

Not sure how credible it is, but I searched the image & on another forum, he (or someone trolling as him) said they went from 315 to 215 over 3 years, at 6 feet tall. I didn't think a flabby nikka had potential to get this beastly:dwillhuh:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yep. If he was taking PEDs he would look way more ripped. If you're fat you honestly don't need to exercise that hard to lose weight. The key is in your diet. As long as you're eating below maintenance you will lose weight. If you incorporate low calories with weight training and cardio that fat will melt off. This dude was definitely lifting while he was cutting.

Considering this dudes starting weight I'm not surprised he looks like that now. You're supposed to aim to lose 1-2 pounds at max but if you are obese like he was you can lose more than that a week. I witnessed a guy at my gym go from 270ish to 225 in two months just doing cardio. Once he started lifting 3x a week and doing cardio the other 3x a week he lost 10 more pounds in two weeks. shyt was insane to see in real time. Amazing what the human body is capable of when you push it to its limits. When I first started lifting I was 6'2 150 pounds looking like an Auschwitz escapee. I was eating so much chicken, brown rice, and broccoli everyday I was shytting three times a day sometimes.

Wish I could go back to those noob gains :mjcry:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yep. If he was taking PEDs he would look way more ripped. If you're fat you honestly don't need to exercise that hard to lose weight. The key is in your diet. As long as you're eating below maintenance you will lose weight. If you incorporate low calories with weight training and cardio that fat will melt off. This dude was definitely lifting while he was cutting.

Considering this dudes starting weight I'm not surprised he looks like that now. You're supposed to aim to lose 1-2 pounds at max but if you are obese like he was you can lose more than that a week. I witnessed a guy at my gym go from 270ish to 225 in two months just doing cardio. Once he started lifting 3x a week and doing cardio the other 3x a week he lost 10 more pounds in two weeks. shyt was insane to see in real time. Amazing what the human body is capable of when you push it to its limits. When I first started lifting I was 6'2 150 pounds looking like an Auschwitz escapee. I was eating so much chicken, brown rice, and broccoli everyday I was shytting three times a day sometimes.

Yeah the fatter u are the faster the weight flies off with less effort...its funny how that works

Its when u getdown to that last 10-15 lbs that shyt gets real lol

With that being said, almost no excuse to not get into shape...

MMA

Superstar
Daps
He should be able to do that in a year or 1.5 years easily.

Most people of his size usually have terrible diets consuming 600-1000 of wasted in sugar drinks and another 2000-3000 in food, simple water and good food will fix 99% of his problems.

Now add the gym to the equation, he should be shedding weight :whew:

I lost 50 pounds of fat and gained around 20 pound of muscle in roughly 4-6 months 4 years ago

:ahh:

Those were the good times, gaining over 20 pounds of muscle in a year. I barely gain 5 now

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Weight loss is legit, and far as the muscle gain, probably a little ped use, he is a endomorph so his muscle gaining ability is great

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I’ve been always curious about people who were this big and cut down. If they were to use PEDs to for this transformation, what would it be?