Is this nikka Wale ever happy? Breakfast Club Interview

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

http://www.power1051fm.com/pages/onair/breakfast-club?mid=24213034

6:10

"I got the most played record on urban radio and they didnt put it on the Grammys.. Kendrick got a song thats on NBA2K and a bonus joint and thats nominated in that category"

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration:
“Power Trip” — J.Cole Featuring Miguel
“Part II (On The Run)” — Jay Z Featuring Beyoncé
“Holy Grail” — Jay Z Featuring Justin Timberlake
“Now Or Never” — Kendrick Lamar Featuring Mary J. Blige
“Remember You” — Wiz Khalifa Featuring The Weeknd

sit your ass down somewhere son.:camby: this is why people dont be fukking with you. nikka always crying like a bytch.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.power1051fm.com/pages/onair/breakfast-club?mid=24213034

6:10

"I got the most played record on urban radio and they didnt put it on the Grammys.. Kendrick got a song thats on NBA2K and a bonus joint and thats nominated in that category"

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration:
“Power Trip” — J.Cole Featuring Miguel
“Part II (On The Run)” — Jay Z Featuring Beyoncé
“Holy Grail” — Jay Z Featuring Justin Timberlake
“Now Or Never” — Kendrick Lamar Featuring Mary J. Blige
“Remember You” — Wiz Khalifa Featuring The Weeknd

sit your ass down somewhere son.:camby: this is why people dont be fukking with you. nikka always crying like a bytch.

Do you guys listen to the radio? For him not to be nominated for "Bad" ft. Tiara Thomas is absolutely CRAZY. That song was on the radio all the damn time. Wale actually has a case here there's no way the Kendrick song deserves to be there, I don't know about that Wiz song either. Unfortunately he whines so much that most fans aren't going to go to bat for him.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Do you guys listen to the radio? For him not to be nominated for "Bad" ft. Tiara Thomas is absolutely CRAZY. That song was on the radio all the damn time. Wale actually has a case here there's no way the Kendrick song deserves to be there, I don't know about that Wiz song either. Unfortunately he whines so much that most fans aren't going to go to bat for him.

i have not listened to the radio since the early 2000's

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Fair enough, not saying it's something you need to do. I'm just saying crybaby Wale actually has a good case here, he's being overlooked for no good reason.

even if he was nominated he would probably still bytch if he lost on some "shyt is rigged man how im supposed to win against TWO jay-z songs. you should only be able to be nominated once :sadbron:"

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Never liked Wale. Good wordplay but he's never really said anything that made me go "WOW"!

And he does cry a lot... Like A LOT. Stop searching for commercial acceptance and feed the underground peeps that actually fukk with your shyt.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never liked Wale. Good wordplay but he's never really said anything that made me go "WOW"!

And he does cry a lot... Like A LOT. Stop searching for commercial acceptance and feed the underground peeps that actually fukk with your shyt.

Obviously you know nothing about the song in question. "Bad" was a smash on urban radio, way bigger than the Kendrick joint. He has a legitimate gripe the Grammy's are shytting on him in order to toss Kendrick another random nomination. Again Wale is a bit of a crybaby but any NORMAL person would be highly upset if they were shafted like that.