IS THUG LOSING HIS BUZZ TO THE NEW WAVE OF RAPPERS?

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't have a lock on that livewire/perky/zanned out/unpredictable/syrup/mental deficient/vitamin deficient Lane.

It seemed he did at the end of 14' both him and Quan. But their split from Stunna, quality leaks, beef with his idol Wayne, and the over the top Gay stunt antics of 15' hurt his buzz severely. Then you add the shade he threw at Future to start 16' who counter socked him by dropping Evol and snatching the little momentum he was regaining yea it's looking rough for Thugger.

This is the "shark you under your nose" Era. Look at what Desiigner pulled wit Panda, if Future had a soft buzz like Thugger Panda would of knocked Future off his square.

All it takes is for one of them knockoffs to formulate a big radio record and Thugger is gonna be big fatigued on the ropes.

Sit and watch this one play out.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
He doesn't have a lock on that livewire/perky/zanned out/unpredictable/syrup/mental deficient/vitamin deficient Lane.

It seemed he did at the end of 14' both him and Quan. But their split from Stunna, quality leaks, beef with his idol Wayne, and the over the top Gay stunt antics of 15' hurt his buzz severely. Then you add the shade he threw at Future to start 16' who counter socked him by dropping Evol and snatching the little momentum he was regaining yea it's looking rough for Thugger.

This is the "shark you under your nose" Era. Look at what Desiigner pulled wit Panda, if Future had a soft buzz like Thugger Panda would of knocked Future off his square.

All it takes is for one of them knockoffs to formulate a big radio record and Thugger is gonna be big fatigued on the ropes.

Sit and watch this one play out.

:wow:i dont wanna see thug go through this, but breh gotta get his shyt together mane

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Seems like you need to have twists, fake grills, face tat and a demonically homoerotic demeanor to be a famous rapper these days. :francis:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
I don't think any of them new cats are that great....

I do think Thug window is starting to close. He been out 3 years and haven't put out one album? It's not like his mixtapes are getting better either

I think Uzi last 2 tapes are better than YT last two mixtapes

this is starting to look like the sad truth, :mjcry:i just wanna see the goat goat

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
he's losing his buzz because he cant make anything that sticks. He can make a song that is hot for a week or so but gets boring after that