IS THUG LOSING HIS BUZZ TO THE NEW WAVE OF RAPPERS?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:snoop::russ:

none of them dudes seeing Thug on any level

Thug's debut album is highly anticipated

that isn't too far off from the 15k that thug sold :skip:

:russ: he doesn't have an album to his name.. the last mixtape did 40K and it was/is free everywhere and uhh.... 40K people still decided to purchase it

you do the math...

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::russ:

none of them dudes seeing Thug on any level

Thug's debut album is highly anticipated

:russ: he doesn't have an album to his name.. the last mixtape did 40K and it was/is free everywhere and uhh.... 40K people still decided to purchase it

you do the math...
is that with streams or without streams :sas2:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thug losing his buzz cause he................

ridiculous-college-classes-garbage.gif

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Young Thug Can't Stop Recording, Joins Nipsey Hussle On 'Thug Life (I Remember)'

YOUNG THUG CAN’T STOP RECORDING, JOINS NIPSEY HUSSLE ON ‘THUG LIFE (I REMEMBER)’

4/25/2016

Nipsey Hussle and Young Thug have each had a busy month: In late March, Nip teamed with YG to drop his anti-Donald Trump anthem “FDT (fukk Donald Trump),” and just a few days before that, Thugger released his Slime Season 3. Now, the two are together on one track.

Rather than crafting something rowdy and uptempo, which could have made sense given their styles and talents, these two took a more sonically relaxed approach for “Thug Life (I Remember).” And that works, too. Over a soulful beat, Thug croons and flows, while Nip tells his tales of the grind.

Cue Lyor Cohen, founder of 300, shouting at Thugger for releasing too much music.

Nipsey’s long-delayed album, Victory Lap, is due out later this year

:martin:

Let the coli tell it

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea.

What's the difference now? Didn't RIAA finally catch up with their new standard for certs?
streams don't mean anybody physically bought so he didn't really sell 15k :francis:

this is terrible for him and you nikkas continue to look for excuses for why his music isn't buzzing like it was :russ:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hytunes coming soon.

Will bump this thread when the album is fire. fukk sales.